Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
laugh416 chapter 9 . 9/11
Please update, i love it 3
DeadWinter chapter 9 . 5/25
Ok. I loved this soooo much I joined just so I can ask:
1. Is this story completed anywhere else?
2. Did someone else pick it up and add more under another writer?
3. If not, what are all you great writers waiting for? Fanfiction out of fanfiction- someone please continue this story!
Cfranco10 chapter 9 . 4/11
I honestly love this and wish you would finish this story its really good!
Epilachna chapter 9 . 4/1
I'm disappointed you didn't take this further. I do enjoy Merle, and this fic is very realistic up to this point. Beth's innocent fascination with Merle resonates.
mattdombast chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
I would love to see Daryl with michonn or a biracial lady not Carol in I like the Merle beth
silver-sky88 chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
By far the best Meth fanfic I've read! I fuckin loved your Beth. Real to the character yet showing real growth and development. Keeping her firmly in the "GOLDILOCKS" prefect zone between "crying all the time at the drop of a hat" and "badass overnight cause merle speant a day training her." I know I'm behind the times on this but please come back and finish it.
Katiejohns chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
No! NO! Why?! I need to know what happen, please!
kornblumen chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
ERRG! That cliff hanger! Why? I need to know who cleared their throat. I need it. I have a couple of guesses, but I need to know. I really hope you decide to continue with this. Its hard to find a good Merle/Beth, let alone one as good as this. Your characterization is so perfect, and Merle can be a pretty difficult character to write. You've done a great job on this. Once again, I hope you'll continue.
Eitan chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Seriously this story is amazing *_* You left me speechless. The story telling is flawless and you captured both Merle's and Beth's character so well that the whole thing just feels real. I freakin' love it! The way you handle them - just awesome!
LokiLover5 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Ahh! Huge cliff hanger! Please update I really love the story so far! Great job!
kate chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
i love this book so much please update
ZombertHunter chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Hope you continue this.. Loving it!
Vixxie13 chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Not sure if you plan on continuing this story, or if you even use this site anymore, but I truly hope if you do, please continue this story. It's so hard to find quality meth stories and I absolutely love this one, how it goes slowly, like a normal relationship with complications goes. So please, if you see this. Possibly update soon?

Thanks 3