Reviews for Be Like Them
SillyLand-Ambassador chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh my god, do you know that you actually make me cry again ?
I already added your text in my fav, but when I did read the title, I couldn't remeber it, so I just opened it to correct this mistake (to not remember)... ANd then I remebered that I loved it so much, and as in the first time, it touch me so much that I cried. Because it's beautiful and that... I don't know, that's exactly what I want to see now, all the others who could comfort him with what they think of him...
Well, anyway, that was and amazing and wonderfull text that I was sooo glad to read again !
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh, Ori. You are very important as the others. Great story.
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Thank you very much for this heartening story. I truly appreciate the thought that went into it and they manner in which you have expressed all of these sentiments is truly admirable. Some folk have the gift to show understanding without words, but blessed indeed are those to whom words come easily. You have verily impressed me with your craft. The picture you have painted here is one of delicate beauty and overwhelming warmth, but best of all, it is a vivid image whose imprint shall not soon fade from my mind.
littleblue33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was very sweet! I really like it. 3
Chris chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Nice to see Ori get his props as it were.