Reviews for Forget me, Forget me not
xx sHioN chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Do you maybe mean the doujinshi Alice in Blue...? Its has a scene similar to the stated line...
anabonnana chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
ugh. :' it's truly more painful for the ones that are left behind.
takoyuuri chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Author-san this was an amazing story! Your stories always have me tearing up :( but i must say that i really love your writing style! Please keep these great stories going!
denOden chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Truthfuly, it's quiet refreshing to read your story without crying, lolz, not like I dont like your sometimes sad story, I love how you write them so well afterall, great story
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LE ME CRYING! Omg Im so sad about this, but somewhat happy too! This is one hell of a tearjerker for me! Great stuff! GREAT STORY!
When i read about Kuroko's penname- YEY! KAROKU! (yes im a huge fan of Karneval hehehhehe Gareki-kun!3) AWESOME! Hehehehe
Diilark chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
THIS IS LIKE READING A MILDER VERSION OF YELLOW... I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS. ; W ; No, no no nono no, it's always Kise that dies and Aomine gets left behind aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. A beautiful but sad story aslfdkjjcvkdslj.
Maejirase chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I wasn't crying until the end. T.T You got my heart strings there with Kise and Aomine talking for the last time and Aomine finally accepting and moving on. Just... gah! I'm a teary-eyed, sniffling child all over again. It was beautifully written though. Keep it up!
AokiYuu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"I hope nobody cried…?" HOW. TTATT HOW DO YOU NOT CRY. LSLCKDOWDLLCSLLSOCOSKSKXODOS-

Anyway. Thank you for creating such amazing stories and sharing them with us people on the Internet. I have read mostly every story of yours and even though we, the readers, might not review on them, just know that every one of us appreciates your hard work. We'll understand if you take months to upload a new chapter because this is an important time for you with your poly studies and all. (I'll be graduating from secondary school this year). :)

Hope the best of your studies and may you have a wonderful life ahead of you. :D

Signed,
A fellow Singaporean.
FujoShizaya chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
You hope nobody cried D: are you kidding me (; _ ; ) this was so touching! Who could not cry after reading this? That would be so heartless. This had so much feelings put in this that I thought my heart would break (T _ T )