Reviews for On the Wings of a Butterfly
ananova chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Still one of my favorite E:FC fics. I hold out hope that you will one day decide to finish it, or at least post a summary of how you intended it to go. What happens with the aliens? Is Ha'gel taking over Boone in order to conceive a child with Beckett in this universe? Will Liam and Augur make it back to their own? I'd really love to know what happens next.
NexIncendius chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
This is an absolutely incredible story. It greatly saddens me that it was never completed. If this account is still active perhaps you could send me a summery of what was going to happen to sate my curiosity. I desperately wish to know what ending you had planned for this. I realise it has been nearly six years but it would mean alot.
E chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
I know this is a 6 year old dead fic, but I really enjoyed it every bit of it. My favorite kind of character story with plot; alternate dimensions are the *perfect* thing to explore all of these interesting scenarios I wouldn't have bought from the show itself. If it ever gets another chapter, I will definitely be back, but thanks for this.
Sarah chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
"That's not fair"

The only story you've never finished and you leave us with a cliffhanger. If you still read your comments, take this as a request. Please write once more and finish this last work. It's a beautiful story, and if you could give it some resolution...Do they go back or stay in this dimension? What is Ha'gel's role? Do the aliens destroy or leave in peace w/Ha'gel? Does Ha'gel stay on Earth, go to another dimension, or leave for another part of the universe and possibly restart the Kimera race?

Zelda1 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
I just found your story today, and read the whole thing. You have created such a richly detailed world, a little to the left of the original EFC universe, and I really enjoyed it. I think your characterizations are excellent. I especially enjoyed the brief glimpse of Da'an speculating on the MI degradation, and of course, Liam throughout. I would love to read more!
Tidmag chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
ah man, I've forgotten how well written and awesome this story is. I mean, it has such a depth to it that integrates so much good info from one parallel to the other. This story rules as one of my top favorite Earth: Final Conflict story.

All hail.
Rignach chapter 12 . 2/3/2006
found the story again today and was hoping against hope that t here would be chance that it would get continued because the way you ended it with that cliffhanger is pure evil;). I really would like to read the finished work.
Pairatime chapter 12 . 6/27/2005
Great story I hope to read more soon
Really chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
I really am glad I decided to take another look at this story after so long. It is really good and I really like it.

Thank you for writing and continuing this story. I really think you are a really good writer.

You really convey some wonderful insights.

Really appreicative.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 12 . 8/1/2004
Great job with this story, all the characterizations are dead on! I'm loving it, especially all the twists. Plus, I finally get to see all the reactions to Kincaid's secrets. I'm hoping that Beckett and Sandoval will get together in this one eventually. It was such a shame that they never had anything, really on the show. Please post soon, I look forward to your nexy update with much anticipation.

~Your Worshipfulness
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Excellent story! I await the next chapter with anticipation. :-)
witchchild chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
Nice. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Morrolan chapter 12 . 5/24/2004
Interesting...update soon please. And so glad to see that you have indeed updated this...I love this story.
FemaleWriter chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
This is a well written story. I'm enjoying it very much.
I didn't see much of EFC after the second season. It just wasn't the same without Boone. But to see Boone alive in this AU. Thanks.
I also hope that this story continues and that you are able to finish it. I'm not crazy about being interested in a story that is never completed.
Don't leave us hanging to long.
Take Care!
Slytherson chapter 11 . 2/2/2004
Please hurry with the next chapter I am going to go crazy waiting for it ahahahahahahahahah!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »