Reviews for Examining Miss Swan
mama4dukes chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I love, love, love, love, love, love this! I love how Jared and Bella end up together, and I love how Bella starts thinking of Billy Currington's "Must Be Doin' Something Right." Oh, and I love Jared.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I jared and bella Cameron married and Bella just had there son Brady charles Cameron
BlondeSexGod chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
A very good friend of mine suggested I read your stories. She has great taste. You know how to write a really good story. I've never read a Jared/Bella story before, but I really enjoyed this one. I'm sorry for leaving a guest review, but I am not ready to give my profile name to my friend just yet. I'm off to read another story by you.

BSG
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Bella/Jared! Ooh, I loved that. I don't think I've ever read a story with Bella and a pack member. It was delicious.

Kathy
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was a wonderful read!
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you.
Unstoppable naley chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely love the music choices in this story! I love bethany joy lenz, I didn't realize a lot of people knew her music. Great story!
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Well done!
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Yep, definitely need to add to this in someway.

I'd be okay with having a doctor like Jared too. :D Chris might not like it though. Second though-lets go with an old ugly doctor. :D

Loved it bb.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Aw, this is supercute! And what a great surprise in the second "one year later" part! I was wondering why Bella would get so hot and bothered with her doctor while being in a passionate relationship with someone, when I discovered who that "someone" was, haha! And the ending with a baby... perfect :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love this o/s it was great hunny :)
lud chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved this story, she was sexy and sweet, the ending was amazing.
Great story, kisses.
MrsMajorJ chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
My first Bella x Jared story. It was fun
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I have to say, this is definitely not your average trip to the gyno! LOVE IT!
rosellebec chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed it and I am still in favor of a mini-story:)
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013