Reviews for The Superman to Her Lois Lane
jane chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
So sweet! loved it.
sidsaid chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow this is great :D

The characters. So perfectly written. I love it!
liltle chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was sweet. He'll always be her hero. Its funny because in the first episode, I always though it'd be Jeremy that'll be her bright and shining armour but Danny grew on me, on us, and even hers. Lovely chap!
SwirlingSilver chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Excellent story and your Danny and Mindy seem very true to the show. Your description was very vivid and I loved the interaction between Danny and Mindy throughout.
Karen chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is so great. You write them really well!
xoxofandomgirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Definitely one of the best Mindy/Danny stories I've ever read. Just amazing. Hopefully you'll write more Mindy/Danny soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love that he went to rescue her. :D And then the kissing, hot! You write them so good, I get happy whenever I see your username. :D Please write more.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Now this is simply delightful!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I get really happy when I see your username cause you're so good with these characters. You write Danny/Mindy so well!

(Mindy, taking this as her cue, started to talk, like she always did. "Fancy running into you here." It wasn't an uncommon occurrence to see Danny on the subway, but hey, a girl has to start the conversation off somehow.)

Haha so cute. I love their whole soulmate convo too, I like how even though Mindy can be annoyed by him, she still gets so involved and is supportive about his romantic life. And their touching when the subway stopped, so lovely. :)

I love Mindy's thoughts as she walks, the "beauty is pain" as she thinks about her outifts

(She desperately wanted to do some Charlie's Angels shit and like, kick-punch the man, or something, but she was getting really bad at going to the gym and a lady did not kick-punch someone in this outfit.)

Lol, aww, Mindy. And then her thoughts about how she still has to write a book and meet Tina Fey was so spot on. But Danny rescuing her was the best. :') Using his Staten Island street smarts was so hot!

(She heard his heartbeat, steady and consistent. She took in his scent—aftershave and coffee. It was…comforting, in a way. It was all comforting.)

Lovely :D And the makeout was even better *swoon* Love that line about Danny having a sandwich bag from lunch to put the gun in haha, and filing out the incident report. You write them so well no matter what situation you put them in. Please keep writing. Enjoy tonight's new ep :D
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
naaaaaaaaaws freaking adorable
i love both of them! :D :D :D :D
lyrically-correct chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is amazing. I loved it! I wish there would be an explanation of why Danny was there to save her. Did he follow her? What happened?

Maybe a follow up? :)
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is so, so good. I love that he went back and ended up saving her. Nice job!
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hotness mixed with humor. :) Wonderful story! ;)
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Loved it! You did a really nice job with their banter and I liked how Danny saved the day - great fic!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 4/28/2013