Reviews for Trinity
1Anime2Freak chapter 19 . 7/8
I like how you made out their emotions others [also me] put something like I felt so happy that I finally kissed her or it took me some time to figure out my feelings but you, your actually wrote in their emotions for days AMAZING
rd.davis0 chapter 19 . 6/17
cant wait till next chapter
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 19 . 6/10
This fanfic is really good, but now it is a little dark. I hope it will get "brighter" later in the story and have a good ending.
EternalHoid chapter 19 . 6/4
I was really happy that the story had been updated, but now reading the chapter has made me feel really sad :-(. I bet if Pitch read this even he would cry.
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 19 . 6/3
please please update soon and will Pippa ever be able to see Jack?
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 18 . 5/21
Please please please update this soon it is amazing and I cant wait to read more so please update this soon
this fic is hella good im looking forward to next chapter
EternalHoid chapter 18 . 5/10
I am really enjoying the story, looking forward to your next update. Don't worry about your writing, this chapter is one of the best so far, if this is your crappy writing I can't wait to see your best. I wonder how Jack will react when he finds out that Pippa can see Tooth still, but not him.
Harmonious Desolation chapter 18 . 4/30
Still a fan of your story. No worries! I really like this chapter. Don't feel pressured by your fans to update as much as possible. We know you have a life to attend to.

Wish you well and in health.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/24
Pleeaase updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattteeeeeeee!
super-rat chapter 18 . 4/22
Hello! Seems like you've updated recently after a little break. It's a great read so far!
I'm looking forward to more!
Malica15 chapter 18 . 4/15
I loved it! This was so dramatic and I loved it! This was so amazing! The drama was perfect! Update soon!
UnpolishedRuby chapter 18 . 4/12
It's all fine, just great to have you back!
You still have readers. Hi there! Great to see another chapter-and wow, what a chapter. It'll be exciting to see how this turns out.
Godzilla King of Monsters chapter 18 . 4/11
Yay update, I don't mind the wait, im guessing Centuries by fall out boy is next