Reviews for Trinity
No one important chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Agh! Please continue! I would say it is just starting to get good but, the whole story is amazing. Please keep writing. *adorable puppy eyes* 8D PLz?
poupou02 chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
are you going to finish it ? It's so awesome.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Is the boy by any chance Jamie?
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I love it so far! I will say that Pippa is Jamie's friend, not Jack's sister. She just has the same voice actress as Jack's sister. That's probably why people call her that. Since Jack's sister doesn't have a name, you can pick whichever one you want. I'm planning on calling her a colonial name if I do post a story with her in it. I picked Patience, 'cause in a book I read, that was the girl's name. Her nickname was "Pet." I thought it'd be cute to have Jack call her that, so that's my headcanon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
39? He would be dead. Looooonnnggg dead. As in frozen dead body dead
1Anime2Freak chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
I like how you made out their emotions others [also me] put something like I felt so happy that I finally kissed her or it took me some time to figure out my feelings but you, your actually wrote in their emotions for days AMAZING
the lunar queen chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
cant wait till next chapter
TorturedGuitar chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
This fanfic is really good, but now it is a little dark. I hope it will get "brighter" later in the story and have a good ending.
EternalHoid chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
I was really happy that the story had been updated, but now reading the chapter has made me feel really sad :-(. I bet if Pitch read this even he would cry.
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
please please update soon and will Pippa ever be able to see Jack?
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Please please please update this soon it is amazing and I cant wait to read more so please update this soon
Guest chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
this fic is hella good im looking forward to next chapter
EternalHoid chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
I am really enjoying the story, looking forward to your next update. Don't worry about your writing, this chapter is one of the best so far, if this is your crappy writing I can't wait to see your best. I wonder how Jack will react when he finds out that Pippa can see Tooth still, but not him.
Esmriya chapter 18 . 4/30/2015
Still a fan of your story. No worries! I really like this chapter. Don't feel pressured by your fans to update as much as possible. We know you have a life to attend to.

Wish you well and in health.