Reviews for When You Wish Upon the Moon
TheInsaneM chapter 16 . 4/6
Oh, that was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed that.
Black3st-Night chapter 16 . 3/17
I did love him and Sophie... but the ending was great. Loved the story! Really really awesome! It's well written and the plot is very good. Perfect little bits of comedy mixed with drama. Utterly amazing.
FluteTitan chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Okay, this is an amazing story line. I fell in love with it at the first chapter. I love the Pitch and Sophie interaction and the idea of Pitch being at a book store telling scary stories. I love the parts about them arguing about fear and dreams. Amazing story.
Eisenguard chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Dear Not A Stranger,
I just read your fic and wanted to thank you! This fic is surely the most incredible and well-written fic I've ever read! ;u;
In my opinion you captured both Sandy's and Pitch's personalities absolutely perfectly! You also made them interact incredibly good! (aghhh i don't have words to describe how much I liked your Pitch and Sandy (and all others too)) And not only that, I also loved the story and the way you write. All that made me run to the nearest computer and do what I've been planning to do for a long time now: finally create an account to this website (I've been reading fics from here for years now, and always thought of making an account, but for some reason I haven't done it until now xD). I just had to tell you how great this fic is! Seriously, thank you for writing this. This is everything I wanted it to be and more c:
I can't wait to read the sequel (which I will do probably right after sending this message) You're a amazing writer, keep on writing!
-Eisenguard
P.S: Please forgive me my grammar mistakes :
reader1 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
good job, wonderfully written, exceot now i wish i could hear one of Pitches stories he told in the book store! XD
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Oh my goodness. I loved this story. LOVED. I will definitely go looking for your sequel!
Bloody-Destination chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
What's the sequel called?
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Ah, what a surprise! An enjoyable run it was, and a renewed friendship, albeit slightly odd. Ha, now nice. A very enjoyable read, certainly. Thank you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
So the bout of memories resurface at last, or at least begin to breach the surface. He handled it well, all things considering. It was very in-character for Pitch, and I commend you for it. An excellent chapter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
In which a short, but ever excellent, chapter greets us with some down time, and some hoping.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
In which such adoration and brotherhood abound, I nearly passed out. Either that, or it was simply from such a well written scene. Your writing style is ever so impressive, in the way you capture characters and craft the mood.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
A crafty attempt at removing the festive decorations early fails, and a pleasant visit by an old Russian. It must be an awful thing to be on the Nice list when you try so very hard to be bad. My heart goes out to Pitch. The sucker. Though I do enjoy my fine chocolates, so perhaps it isn't all that bad...
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
What a fiendish thing to do to Pitch - the first and the second attempts both! How delightfully wicked, how ruefully devious. Quite enjoyable, and amusing at Pitch's disdain.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
In which Pitch unwittingly makes an ironic comment regarding daughters, and there is some lovely bonding while watching some excellent movies.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
In which Pitch has an argument, badly influences children, and an encounter with the Tooth Fairy draws up some very old memories that he would rather keep buried for all time.