Reviews for Rebuild of Magic: 序Beginning
Roaming-Guardian chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I see much mental trauma in twilight future. Also I agree with the below review pinkie pie must encounter either gendo ikari or Lorenz kheel
clonetrooper29 chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Huh... an Alicorn with a feather in a bottle of ink. Can anyone else say "Faust" has been found? Nice story, and really wish it would continue, but some time has gone by, and with no updates, sad to see this story waste away :(

Oh well, live and let-live, still a nice 2-chapter story :)
Guyver04 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This is easily the strangest Shinj pairing I've seen in all my years of reading Eva Fiction. ... and I don't mean that as a negative thing. I have no interest in MLP but this story is very enjoyable.
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
moar plz...did Misato just steal the Element of Magic?
Ritsuko is gonna shit bricks
kyugan chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Shinji? NOT Panic?
Silly Twilight.
Though in retrospect, it's probably a GOOD thing he met Twilight first.
Heaven only knows the kind of damage PINKIE could cause.
Gendo must be exposed to Pinkie at some point in the near future.
Guyver04 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I know nothing about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic but this was highly entertaining.
InvaderL chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Hello, I was wondering if you plan to update this fine example of fanfictionary arts? It is most superb to read.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
About that Lovecraft crossover. This crossover really exists on a T-shirt.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
so an alicorn made it to earth before and was frozen in America. this is an interesting story.
DivineDemon1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
The writing of this is excelent I eant to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Awesome more please
Nigel Ailermane chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This is a fantastic story thus far and I really want to see where you go with it. If you want further feedback, you might want to consider posting it to .net as well. It is an MLP Fic site but this will be allowed as well. My author name on there is PxDnNinja, so feel free to reach out to me if you want.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
You should post this on the FIM site
masterart chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
what happen next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013