Reviews for Rebuild of Magic: 序Beginning
Guyver04 chapter 1 . 5/27
This is easily the strangest Shinj pairing I've seen in all my years of reading Eva Fiction. ... and I don't mean that as a negative thing. I have no interest in MLP but this story is very enjoyable.
kyugan chapter 2 . 2/23
moar plz...did Misato just steal the Element of Magic?
Ritsuko is gonna shit bricks
kyugan chapter 1 . 2/23
Shinji? NOT Panic?
Silly Twilight.
Though in retrospect, it's probably a GOOD thing he met Twilight first.
Heaven only knows the kind of damage PINKIE could cause.
...
Gendo must be exposed to Pinkie at some point in the near future.
Guyver04 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I know nothing about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic but this was highly entertaining.
InvaderL chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Hello, I was wondering if you plan to update this fine example of fanfictionary arts? It is most superb to read.
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
About that Lovecraft crossover. This crossover really exists on a T-shirt.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
so an alicorn made it to earth before and was frozen in America. this is an interesting story.
divinedemon1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
The writing of this is excelent I eant to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Awesome more please
Nigel Ailermane chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This is a fantastic story thus far and I really want to see where you go with it. If you want further feedback, you might want to consider posting it to .net as well. It is an MLP Fic site but this will be allowed as well. My author name on there is PxDnNinja, so feel free to reach out to me if you want.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
You should post this on the FIM site
masterart chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
what happen next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
more please
sneaky cookie chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I love the interaction between Shinji and Twilight, it interesting to see how you're writing this story. PLEASE PLEASE update more because I really want to see where this is going and to see how you're developing their relationship.

I'm surprises that Misato is taking this so well really and I can see why she would what a horse and other stuff is so that easy to figure out. Also would love to see how Shinji interact with the other MLP casts.

I'll be waiting impatiently for more of this story, not because I'm a super fan of MLP:FIM but because I like the well made characters of the show. Each casts is well thought out enough that it captures your attention so you can understand enough why I would love to see how the interactions between these characters is played out.
captainponcho chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Can't wait for you to add another chap this is already an interesting story im already trying to think who specimen LF is I'm gonna guess nightmare I'm mean her spirit had to go somewhere maybe find eva earth and posses a frozen eva earth horse to survive but trap her self at the same time, and I'm wondering which royal alicorn embraced shinji, if it even was one of them, in his dream personally i think he would have more in common with luna as she has made mistakes in her reign and could help shinji through the pressure of being a person born or even forced to be in a certain role in life and found lacking or even thought to be uncared for it, and help him through the problems he has and will continue to have in the future. I say this because celestia is more of a being of perfection to most, and i think shinji would just think that someone with such a great kingdom, loving subjects, and just all around happy life, im saying this from shinjis eyes not mine, could understand his feelings, while if he meet luna who is still going through the process of redeeming herself not only to the kingdom but even herself more then likely a very strong bond could form between their common imperfection, but then again that may just be me favoring my favorite royal pony, sorry for the rant and giant comment but anyway, great chapter and can't wait for more!