Reviews for Gone
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love the story but, it just seemed like it was left kinda open
Invader chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Anouther great lil story, keep at it your good
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I commend you for not making up/killing a girlfriend; this is sort of a first! Poor Trip...
Artemis Moonrowe chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I was tempted not to review since you promised to sic Malcolm on me, but I liked the story too much to not review it. I thought it was awesome, so sad. I wrote a fic where Trip had a teenage sister and a bunch of disgruntled reviewers told me that it was improbable for him to be 30ish and have a teenage sis. Whatever. It is possible and I think it works fine. I really liked your story, mostly 'cause I'm an angst fan, but it was really well written too. Keep up the good work, I will definetly look for more stuff by you.
Tasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is a good story but it seems like you could do more with it.
artemis moonshine chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
set sweet malcolm on me would you? i don' t think that he could take on a human-vulcan hybrid... especially trip's daughter... t'pol's too now that i think of it... i liked it, but he's never mentioned a lily tucker.

artemis moonshine
S.D mccool21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
AWWWW.

Poor Trip. Really sad. Hope he cheers up! (hint...hint...)
Jevvica chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
So sad...and a fairly good fic. I would have liked some huggies between Jon and Trip, but I'll forgive you...heaven forbid you set Malcolm on me:)
C.J. mccool21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Such a sad story! Poor Trip :( The song was an interesting approach. Now we need a sequel where he starts to recover and feel better!
darktribbel21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002