Reviews for As Intended
Faery66 chapter 7 . 8/26/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Please continue the story!
CrazyAnimeLoverMayumi chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Please upfate soon..I really like this story!
goodbye19 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Yay! I'm glad you updated this fic!
This chapter was very well-written, you used some nice descriptive expressions :) there's just one thing I'd like to know: does saliva alone really work as lube for anal penetration? from the research I did, I have learned that it usually isn't enough because it dissolves so quickly on warm skin etc.; so I couldn't help but think that it might be a bit difficult for Kakashi to push himself into Naruto "In one swift motion" :D
it's just a little thing that makes me wonder, and I ask myself this in many lemons I read. Aw whatever
I still liked it a lot!
KitElizaKing chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Wow! Nice confessions. After having such a fulfilling experience, where they actually made love instead of just having sex, it's going to have a profound effect upon the both of them. I can't wait to see what that effect will be. Thanks for the update, it was a lovely read.
harvestangel99 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
:-D Steamy and sweet!… I loved it!
Aerotyl chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Ahhh, you're back! Welcome back! I have to say, it was worth the wait! *insert wink here* hopefully you can update sooner though now! Welp, excellent chapter per usual, can't wait for the next installment!
AmisaRusso chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
believe it or not this is my first KakaNaru fanfic & I love it ! update soon !
NekoChanPetr chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
C-u-t-e! :D
KitElizaKing chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Aww, wonderful, so good to see Kakashi and Naruto taking a bit more time. But the fact that they love each other really does make it more special I don't mind the POV changes, they're easy to follow since you title the chapters. Thanks for the update.
Peanut Buddy chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Hjbvivbyjcubu! Why didn't I find this fic sooner!? This is awesome! Keep up the great work!
harvestangel99 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Such a sweet chapter. I'm glad Kakashi is not shying away from his feelings and I hope for lots of fluff to come. :-D
goodbye19 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Gah what a cliffhanger! At least they kissed, but I can't wait to read the naughty part ;P Which, so i hope, will be longer than this chapter! :P
Naruto's POV would be an interesting insight now, though.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I think you made a great choice keeping things platonic between them, at least for tonight. I mean, we all like the naughty bits, but this makes it so much deeper.
DREAMER1084 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Maybe I am more into Asian style? POV changes in third person is quite common in fanfic, but not in the first person. If they need POV from others, they just write them in third person.
I am not saying you can't change them, as I said, it is your fanfic and you can do whatever you want. That's just my suggestion. So no need to apologize!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »