Reviews for The Death of Ash Ketchum
I can,t believe it if ash kitchen is dead then who was at the table?!
Larry chapter 1 . 7/9
Holy sht thos was amazing i had a felling shan was ash since a quarter in but still nive work man hope u make a follow up because u made the end a clif hanger for me
wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 6/18
I come back to this story every few years and still love it so much.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This was a good read, although I'm one of the few that nearly instantly knew it was Ash.

It's an overused plot devise where the adult character goes back and meets his childhood friends completely different, you took the cliche and made it good. Some of my favourite parts were where he didn't hate his father and how he stands up for himself at some points.

It felt fairly real, also amused that his Dad also figured out it was really Ash showing he is the most familiar with his new Persona. His mom was willing to accept anything if she got him back as well.

I also enjoyed how he talked about what COULD have happened and never really made it personal, it was the only thing that made me doubt my theory a little.
putter.gizmo0815 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
..wait, how's he dead is he's shan? xD some1 explain this to me... and I knew he was shan all along :3
koustobh.shenron chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Now that is one of the most well-written fics according to me...but that Shan-Ash thing got obvious midway I guess...but did keep me hooked till the very end...and the title was the best attention grabber and was so very fitting...easily one of the stories I would be reading a lot in the future...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Awesome! Really Awesome!
BJ Teague chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This has been the best Theory I have ever read, you did an amazing job! It really made me think and I love how you set the story up with tons of flashbacks. At the end when misty say ash is dead, I think she means the old ash ketchum, the one she knew and loved.
Oo chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
mother of god...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Unlike many, I knew this Shan character was Ash the second I read the summary. It's not that hard to see.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. I enjoyed the read. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Please do continue! Very very good!
alex chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
i was hoping ash was actually going to be dead at the end
Jamie Chiasson chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
OMG! Please write like a sequel or something. This rox
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
When I first found it, I thought it's those Ash died in battle stories but no, I didn't expect this! This is interesting as Ash did indeed died. Shan is such a sad character. If there's a spin off on how he turned this way would be fun.

The only issue I had is Gary is so out of character like a monkey and you should consider putting in breaks when scenes change. It confused me when they were still talking about Ash over dinner or sort and then it's breakfast...