Reviews for After Graduation
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2018
*** I meant to post this one before all the others, but my WiFi decided to be stupid so...here it is.

Dun, dun, dun...I just watched the very last two episodes of Mako Mermaids. I swore never to watch it ever and only stick with H2O, but Rikki was in the last two episodes so I thought, why not? And then, of course, I had to come and read...

So, here I am. I think I am going to enjoy this! This was a nice start, I always liked reading where Emma meets the "new" mermaid and seeing how she got along with Bella. :)
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 18 . 7/12/2018
:D So happy for her! Rikki is so smart and I can totally see her having a secret like being super talented in drawing or designing or something but keeping it a secret to protect her "tough girl" image.
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 13 . 7/12/2018
I'm so happy for Cleo! This is a really big deal for her and I am proud of her and that her friends and family are so supportive and happy for her as well. :)
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 12 . 7/12/2018
Ah, Rikki and her family. I always wondered about her mom. Did she leave them? Did she die? Hm.. Anyway, I liked this chapter. It was nice getting to see each section about everyone and their first day of "adulting".
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 10 . 7/12/2018
I was so sad when Rikki mentioned that she and the girls and the others no longer spoke. I hope that doesn't happen in this. That would be very sad, and I don't want to read about it. :'(
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 7 . 7/12/2018
Why do I feel like this is a setup? I have a very bad feeling about this. o.o
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 5 . 7/12/2018
I cannot explain to you how much I absolutely love this. This is, by far, the best version of Emma meeting Bella and the girls finding out Emma is back. If the rest of the story is anything like the last few chapters, I will definitely enjoy them as well!
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Yay, they actually like each other! I think this is how Emma would have been honestly, I mean, Emma would be weary of Bella at first, but then she would have warmed up to her. I loved the chapter and can't wait to see Cleo and Rikki's reactions to Emma being back.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Rikki and Zane
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
I like it. Add more please!
Spitfire303 chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
;)
Sunrise18 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Good
Sunrise18 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Nice