Reviews for Out of Space Potter
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 7/14
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 16 . 6/8
I have read many of your works and have been a fan for a couple of years now. I must say...I was a bit leary with the title and description but I thought, what the heck! And boy was I pleased! Your writing has improved and as an author you have created worlds for us the readers to explore with you. Thank you. I'm glad YOU stuck with the writing so that I could be a reader!

pudentane chapter 16 . 3/14
Super fun read! One of my all time Favorites. Always write for yourself, screw the naysayers and write from the heart.
BenLoVesLV chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love the set-up of this story!

*rubbing his hands in glee and gets another drink before continuing*
Oogies4u chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
just wow
Syret chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
This story was Fandamtabulus! When I started to read it I was intrigued on how were you going to include space travel with a Harry Potter story and make it believable. You not only succeeded you did an outstanding job! As you can tell from my reviews I am slowly reading all your Harry Potter stories and so far they have all been GREAT!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
I've loved reading this story and it's a brilliant crossover.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Authorial fiat is vastly abused, grammar errors abound. 1 star.
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
*lol* I think what they should do for their space ships is build those cryogenic pods or whatever, and put Molly and her remaining evil brood on deep freeze for the next four months that it takes to get back to their new home planet. They and anyone else on board who wants to can simply 'sleep' safely in deep freeze the entire way there, so everyone else can have some peace and quiet onboard, and save up on food and other provisions if there are less mouths to feed on board because everyone, except the crew piloting the ship, is in cryo-sleep the entire four month trip. *lol* chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I have no problem with stories written as the writers want to write them. But I'm not sure if Jayne actually knows any three-syllable words. lol ;)
atymer chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Well Tom showing up was quite a surprise. After all the destruction and terror, he discovered the simple fact that power is nearly impossible to keep because you will be harried and betrayed until brought down.
It was good that Harry could be so forgiving from a position of strength so he and his could be protected.
atymer chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
I am so relieved, the dastardly duo was getting on my very last nerve!
Thank you for their demise. It may sound mean (may? lol) but honestly listening to Hermione rant one more chapter would have had me screaming.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Loved the ending sorry about getting to reading this. Love it and the flames are burning the steaks for me as they loved it to much i think.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
Why there why there?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Your just evil just evil. stop there?