Reviews for Trapped
JosieGardiner51 chapter 32 . 2/18
Excellent story love Dracos involvement in taking down the darl lord.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 31 . 2/18
Interesting isn't it. Percy the annoying brother instead of Fred dead. Tonks still alive for her son. Severus killed his best friend and still alive. Two Hogwarts teachers killed. Lee Jordan and Alicia Spinnet killed. Yes very interesting. I feel more happy with this version than the JKRowling version.
BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
Let me guess...
Their first child will be called scorpius
Linz chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
I love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Another reason why I hate Ron and Harry. Their always saying things about blood prejudice. What about House Prejudice? Why do u think all Slytherins are bad?
NM, this is a good chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
*Glaring at the weasel* You are not fooling anyone weasel, you are hoping that Malfoy dies during the attempt, so you can then 'console' Hermione and in time she will turn to you for comfort, well that's not gonna happen on my watch weasel...
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
*Snicker* You break, you pay weasel, everyone knows
that your family are as poor as church mices so my advice is: don't touch what you can't afford!..*More Snickering*
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
*Growl* Like you are one to talk weasel, when you are
mad at Hermione you have been known to bring up the word 'mudblood' at her, so if you want to keep an tally of how often you have insulted one of your so called best friends, go ahead, l can match you word for word,...bloodtraitor!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
*Throwing an extra large, hard copy of 'Purebloods-an guide to how all purebloods should behave' at the weasel's ginger head.
(Growl) The title is pretty much self -explainatory weasel, even you can't misunderstand the book...unless you are even more of an dunderhead then usual..(which isn't hard)
habababa chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
Great story as always :)
ifeelsofree chapter 32 . 7/1/2016
A good read!
LCB chapter 32 . 3/20/2016
Well done!
LCB chapter 31 . 3/20/2016
Well most of them are safe!
LCB chapter 30 . 3/20/2016