Reviews for Spilt Binary
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
oh wow that was incredible update soon I can't wait to read more
moonliteshdow chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
No, they can't lose Felix! Lol - this is great, please carry on the story? :D
Miratete chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Will there be more? Please say that there will be more.
LiumD chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
She's a Sergeant , not a Sargent. They'll lose him, not loose him. The Arcade owner's name is Mr Litwak, not Litwick.

Other than that, interesting enough.
JustAnotherFangirl27 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story seems like it has a lot of potential, and I quite like the first chapter. But two things: first (and this is the most annoying aspect of the Wreck it Ralph fandom) it is spelled Sergeant. Secondly, (and don't feel bad, this is a common mistake, however it annoys me all the same) loose and lose are two very different words. Loose means that something is big or illfitting, lose is the opposite of win, or to misplace an item.

Forgive my frankness, as a spelling and grammar fiend I am often pulled out of stories that have excessive spelling mistakes, or repeat the really annoying ones. And quite frankly, I like this story and don't want to be pulled out of the immersiveness.

Beyond those two things there is nothing really glaring that needs to be fixed. So if you keep those two things in mind, you'll have a great story and you'll make this grammar Nazi very happy!

Also, it is Mr. Litwak, not Litwick.
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh my god that was amazing! O:
I need more... I NEED IT!
That was so amazing and I loved the way Vanellope handled Candlehead, like a real ruler. :D
I liked Felix's background and it was very dramatic, ugh!
More drama is coming, feel it. :D
Just keep on writing.
Oh and (sorry it's lose (don't wanna lose you))
AMAZING! _
gaby chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
How is he a glitch if he left the game before
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Great story. Did not see Felix being a glitch coming.
Nagasha chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Felix is a glitch? Well, sort of. It's an interesting twist, to say the least.

Oh, but Calhoun is NOT going to be happy with that.
Nagasha chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh god, so much drama! I hope Felix and Ralph are going to be okay!

I like the boys playing Hero's Duty; I actually know a lot of guys like that in my school, and let me tell you that that's a pretty realistic portrayl of them.
gaby chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Is this supposed to be like a virus fir them i don't understand whats happening
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Aw I love it already, the detail, the sentence structure, the ugh!
This is well written and you could just tell by their dialogue. :D
Oh and props to Calhoun's reply to them itemizing her, kept me in hysterics and screaming, "That's nasty Calhoun! We don't need to hear about you getting the D!" But I loved it though. :D it was hilarious._
You keep on going, you've got a follower. ;D