Reviews for Remember Me
Actually that's awesomeness awesome, you are a cool story maker!
Emma chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I get the impression you think Gunther was Simons pet/nickname for Marcy. It wasn't, he was going insane by this point.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME DAMN SIMON AND MARCY HAD SEX! WOAH DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! great job!
Haley chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Sequel!
Haley chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
That was great. Sweet and heartwarming. Make more. Need Coffee.
Haley chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
This was great! ! Every time I read about these two I end up crying! :,( Yet you still read them.
Freydis chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
I don't think you understand how much a sequel is needed. You just don't understand. I need a sequel to this like a fish needs water. I freaking love this story. And I love you for writing it. :D
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Aw... you should keep this story up even though your redoing it. Its perfect the way it is, and this version shouldn't disappear forever from the internet just because your redoing it. *lol*
maciaty chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Gavin McInnes - How to Piss in Public: From Teenage Rebellion to the Hangover of Adulthood

[img] [/img]

English ISBN: 1451614179 2012 EPUB 288 pages 4,7 MB

Though technically a memoir, this is more a compendium of hair-whitening bar stories that punch you in the throat until your eyes explode. Many people have watched their friends die and some have been to jail. There are those who have stepped in the ring with professional fighters and been beaten within an inch of their lives. Others have created media empires. Very few have done all this and embarrassed dozens of celebrities; enjoyed more than a couple of threesomes; brought the world “Warhol’s Children”; consistently attracted a million views with viral comedy videos; said, “Jesus is gay,” on national television; and made two American Indians from scratch.

There certainly isn’t anyone with this kind of life experience who can convey each tale in such a hilarious and endearing way. Whether he’s watching his friend get decapitated on acid or snorting cocaine off women’s breasts, McInnes only ever has one priority: maximum laughs. He’s not here to tell you how wise his father is or how hard it was to achieve his success. He’s here to make you laugh so hard, you puke. That’s it.

[code] . .html[/code]
simon chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
I... think this was...GREAT but will she get to go back to see simon (my name)? But it was awsome but sad
Sierra color chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?! SIMON AND MARCY AREN'T A COUPLE! PEOPLE DON'T EVEN SUPPORT THAT CANNON ANYMORE! I MEAN , REALLY! ARE YOU SANE OR WHAT ?! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUST ME ! LIKE JAKE SAID " YOUR CONSTANT HARASSMENT OF THE FEMALE GENDER MAKES ME SICK !" WELL IN THIS CASE IT'S YOUR CONSTANT HARASSMENT OF FAN FICTION! AND ADVENTURE TIME! YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU DISGUST ME YOU'RE DISGUSTING ! SHAME ON YOU ! FOR MAKING SIMON AND MARCY HAVE - AUGH ! I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT ! SHAME SHAME! YOU ARE DISGUSTING! SHAME !
Mr.nin10do chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Lol dumb rock
That was close
AmIObsessed chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
That escalated quickly xD I'm having a marathon just reading this story and . . agh you really are making me want to write my own Simoline story!
Z-King chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
so is there going to be a squeal?
Roxie13 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
it was accually good, bye (akward wave)