Reviews for Time Makes You Bolder
betterleftblank chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
As you know already, I love this fic.

You tied Betty and Santana's stories together so well and in a very realistic way.

This managed to get me right in the feels and I want thank you very much for writing it.

Selfishly, I hope you continue the story, but it's also perfect the way it is :)
fbedit chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Trying to come up with a review that will do this story justice...but I'm not as great with words as you are. So I'll just say this - my Brittana feels are all over the place. I love the way you are tying these shows together - never could have done that on my own. And I'm enjoying getting into Santana's head about all the Brittana events - not just a retelling of the show. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Uvaack chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I should have known this would be an avalanche, no a LANDSLIDE, of feels from te title alone! And I haven't even watched BG yet! This was awesome, seriously all the feels. I should be so mad at you for including the entire Hurt Locker scene but we both know I can never stay fake mad at you for long, especially not when you serve up delicious fluff like this ;) Great job as usual!
That one anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013