Reviews for In the Beginning
hadtogososorry chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
A very nice beginning! I look forward to reading the rest of the stories in your series.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I like it so far. It fills in a lot of small gaps and I love how you have done Scar :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Great story over all! I think Mufasa was almost too mean having the cubs be away from their families, but at least the cubs are together... devising ideas for future adventures that'll get them into more trouble, no doubt. Mheetu is quite a jerk, talking that way to Nala when she's obviously already ashamed of going to the Elephant Graveyard.

I look forward to reading the stories you've written after this one! :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Cliffhanger, hanging from a cliiiiiiiifffff... and that's why he called Cliffhanger! Er, pardon the "Between the Lions" reference, could not be helped.
This was a great chap. Can't wait to see the conclusion!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Another good one! Sorry it took a while to report back: I've been busy. Interesting indeed to include a reference to Vitani... I wonder how she's around when Simba and the others are young when she was a cub while the others were adults? Or is the Vitani I'm thinking of was named after this Vitani? Guess I'll find out later! I'm definitely still reading this! :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Cool! Simba and Nala are making MORE friends! So far, so good for those two! This was another great chapter and I will read more of this story.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Another good one! Yeah Mheetu is definitely coming off as lazy. I wonder if this will change when Scar becomes king and Simba is presumed dead? Now, on to the next chap!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Pretty interesting story so far! Yep, Scar definitely fakes friendliness towards his "favorite" nephew. I wonder how well this will work out for Simba? Reading on to find out! :)
TRON0602 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Haha. Those three's problem isn't their hunting skills but that they won't be patient or shut their mouths. If they had those cubs would be dead.

Mufasa for the save. Mufasa is a bit sterner in your story than in mine but hey he is different in every story in some way.

Mheetu is a jerk. You got a bad reputation because of your own morbid nature. Nala is the one thing that makes you bearable to some.

Scar is right. Those hyenas are idiots. I am surrounded by idiots as he would say.

How will Mufasa keep the cubs true to their punishment I wonder.
TRON0602 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Well of course Mheetu would love it. Bring him back a skull as a souvenir.

Nala don't you understand the idea of leaving your mark so someone knows you were there. You have to learn girl.

Uh oh. I smell three spotted rats coming from the next chapter. That one male scent smells worse than the others.
TRON0602 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Explorer King. That is perfect for Simba and Nala could be the Pinner Queen, LOL!

Oh boy the Elephant Graveyard and this time the whole gang is headed there. Can someone say cub buffet?
TRON0602 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Ok. I will disagree with Chumvi on the matter of birds. Birds are actually pretty cool. Everyone knows that the Bird is the Word when The Rockin Robin gives the Morning Report. XD who doesn't love a mash up?

Yes! Kula and Tama are here at last and it seems they already have a bird boy and womanizer watching them. Watch your tails girls!
TRON0602 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Oh boy! Simba can't beat Nala ever in Pinned Ya'. Heck can anyone beat her?

Yes! Three of the friendly five have shown up. Nice.

Uh oh. Malka seems to have feelings for Nala. He better make sure he keeps those feelings invisible around Mheetu or he will be the next torture victim.
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Your Mheetu's idea about Nala and the family is similar to another author called Nala-Nays Mheetu. Only thing is he does not torture fuzzy little mice.

Staying on Mheetu, he really is a little out of the family version of Scar. He knows how to get his position and unlike Scar he does not plan a death to do it.

Great chapter!
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow. Uncle Scar actually gave good advice. That is how I made friends and it works very well.

LOL. Scar got Muffy stuck in quicksand! Only Scar would dream about that.