Reviews for Derailed
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Now that's is what I call a happy ending LOL
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Sebastian... he is one hell of a butler :) I loved this story!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Dude! "Sebastian" is one hot name hahahahahaa
Taurie Lucas chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
This was great! I loved it and k look forward to reading more of your fics.
CainAJLBassen chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Oh you so used Sebastian from Black But,er/Kuroshitsuji didn't you! I know you did you sneaky amazing author you! I love it! By the way I love the way your writing this, you use just enough detail although a little more scene detail would be nice, to give the reader an idea of it but leave the rest to their imaginations, which is a talent I seem to lack in writing.
amazingdesdes chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
oh my god, i love you and your fic. it's just amazing and a;sLgh;asdehgaesdgdfgh. and i seem to notice that you reference kuroshitsuji quite a bit. *fangirl dancing* i thought GrimmIchi couldnt get any better and i found you!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
This fic was awesome. Alot of your fics have really original plots, but this one makes ME want to write! The only thing that bothers me is that Grimmjow had that thought of not being able to resist cheating on Ichigo and at the end it seems like it's supposed to be 'happily ever after,' but it felt like that was never really resolved. other than that, I really loved it
NyctoQueen chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I swear that butler is kind of like Sebastian off black butler _
TheAnimeHannah chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
OMG! I loved this so much I am going to re-read it! x
SunlilyQ chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
If I could describe this story in one word, it would be repetitive. Extremely repetitive in that the same things happen in this story in the exact same ways. They screw, something happens to Ichigo, then they take a shower. Repeat. It doesn't deviate from it's simple path very much. I think, like way too much time was spent in the bathroom taking showers. Your Ichigo (and other members of the party) is kind of dumb. I don't really think he deserves a nicer word, because he has an inability to learn from his past mistakes! Your Ichigo: "Welp, I just got attacked while by myself, lemme just wander off by myself... AGAIN." I was O.K. with him being killed by the end, if that's what the stalkers wanted to do.
So I guess, maybe ease up on repetitive actions in your stories. We don't need to know how cold the shower is for two chapters in a row.
Where are they even going? What does the inside of the train look like? What does the scenery look like? A little attention to details, especially when the main setting of your story is the inside of a luxury train or the great outdoors, would make this a much more enjoyable read, IMO. I will say that the story got a little better for me once the scene changed to the outdoors. It broke up the monotonousness, but not by much.
Voluptuous chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Great story. :D Thanks for writing it. You write such awesome stories! And you complete them so diligently! Its extremely admirable.
Thanks again for the awesome ride, and good luck with future projects!
Alrye chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Cute! Their a bunch of idiots though! XD
sword slasher chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
nice ending i cna't wait to see what else you do.
skyglazingMaro chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I am glad that Ichigo and Grimmjow are finally together with a happy ending. They are so hot together and I love when Grimmjow gets all animalistic.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Awwww I freaking love this story, I wish it could go on forever!