Reviews for Torn Apart
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
Awwww 3
SnowFaery chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
It was amazingly written. The conspiracy was crazy! Love the story.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
I think I cried a little reading this
2017DramioneAlways chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
Awwwwww! So well written it was so cute!
2017DramioneAlways chapter 13 . 4/8/2017
Fred and George are my favorite weaslys
Maya chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
It was BLAISE! THAT ASSHOLE!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 18 . 2/16/2017
Yuss another one bites the dust. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the update for Year 7 - Children of the Dark. Can't wait. While I'm waiting I read you other stories.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
What an awesome wand fight but we know Harry and the twins are better wer in Dumbledores Army in Howarts.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
Pretty sad alright Worse if his friends are the ones that got rid of him. Deep down I don't want Draco to be dead. There was no body so hopefully he used the cushioning spell just obvitated him. You know took away his memories. My spelling brain is not working today. Maye they have got him as a prisoner. Anyway I just want Draco to be alive somewhere. I can't see Daphne Greengrass agreeing to kill him. She is a nice girl. Lets see how this story progresses. I don't want Hermione and Narcissa crying the whole way through the story.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Your stories are so amazing!:)
Amanda chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
#300
Amazing story.
Hopeful star chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Wonderful, as always! I'e read this doc like, four times, but the beginning still makes me cry. Can't wait for more stories!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 18 . 1/1/2016
This was such a unique story. I loved the plot and characters. Another phenomenal story. Thank you!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
That was wild! I can't believe they even thought it would work. Imbeciles! Another great job! Thanks, HG4eva
EStrunk chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Sweet story. I like the ending and Draco's comment re having 7 kids.