Reviews for Torn Apart
dutch potterfan chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Such an amazing story! Everything you write is just great.
dutch potterfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OMG! Looking forward to the second chapter.
KKJ1993 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Love your Stories but sometimes you take the excitement away as in your comments you reveal what will happen in your next chapters or if the story will have a happy ending... The fun about reading its nit knowing what will happen next, don't you think?
But still, I enjoy reading your stories.
Analise chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
This was very sweet and thankfully not too dark. I love how Hermione watches How I Met Your Mother, and I agree: those stories are not for kids! :D Thank you for sharing, I found your characters very believable, except for Ginny being entirely that petty, but honestly I can see her being the insecure type that would lend itself towards jealousy. :( Good for Harry to let her go and I love Draco and Hermione together in this!
A.
whisperingofsilence chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
AWWWW cute, happy ending
whisperingofsilence chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Y U KILL DRACO :'(
bookivore chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Spoiler for Hermione's remarks

Gosh, she can't get married while she's pregnant? The first reason I can think of for that is vanity (oh I'll look so fat in my pictures) and there's other trivial reasons I guess. The main reason I can think of is that planning the wedding is too much time & effort and she needs to deal with her pregnancy for now, but I certainly can sympathize with Draco's emotions (let's get married fast before something else happens to take you away) and just feel astonishment for Hermione's trivial response. Though it certainly could be another woman's take on the matter, for some reason I always expect Hermione to either be logical or have deep, heartfelt reasons for things.
bookivore chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I'm just reading some of your older stories since I recently started your new ones - I do believe that Hermione's parents are acting this way, but it makes no sense to me to try to make a pregnant woman 'move on' especially to encourage dating. What, should she be clubbing in tight pants and a maternity top? At most I would encourage her to plan for the baby's arrival.
And bad Ginny, she's lost it entirely hasn't she.
bbwraven chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Awesome fic!
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
OMG thank you Cleotheo!
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Wait...hes alive! But when is he going to go back to Hermione? They need to be together
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I CANT BELIEVE HE DIED!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Love it. Great plot idea and it's very well written! :) I enjoyed it immensely.
bugsfunny chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
draco better not be dead, please dude, please!
xItachi-lover18 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
such cute ending... love it!