Reviews for Torn Apart
Sora Loves Rain chapter 18 . 3/30
Your stories are so amazing!:)
Amanda chapter 18 . 2/12
#300
Amazing story.
Hopeful star chapter 1 . 1/24
Wonderful, as always! I'e read this doc like, four times, but the beginning still makes me cry. Can't wait for more stories!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 18 . 1/1
This was such a unique story. I loved the plot and characters. Another phenomenal story. Thank you!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
That was wild! I can't believe they even thought it would work. Imbeciles! Another great job! Thanks, HG4eva
EStrunk chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Sweet story. I like the ending and Draco's comment re having 7 kids.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
I'm wondering how close the baby is. Sweet, and realistic, that Draco is so troubled by how upset his mother was.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
Narcissa's reaction made sense to me. Glad they did tell her. I'm actually a little annoyed, as a mother, that they made her wait so long.
EStrunk chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I like that his stuff was all still there and that he knew why she had hidden his aftershave.
EStrunk chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Yay - the reunion! I like seeing Draco's snarky side.
EStrunk chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
Finally! A reunion. Can't wait.
EStrunk chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Great battle. Not surprised that the pub owners blew their secret.
EStrunk chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Glad Theo's having second thoughts. Horrible about what he did to Daphne. I do hope it will help her avoid Azkaban. Blaise's back up plan was what I was worried about.
EStrunk chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Sweet memory.
EStrunk chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Another step forward. So happy. Their discussion with the pub owners was odd though. It sounded more like a police investigation than friends looking for friends. I was surprised that they pub owners were so cooperative.