Reviews for Wherever the Dandelion Falls
Lisa923 chapter 25 . 9/27/2021
This was a complex story, or should I say 3 stories on one. All complex and brought different feelings, both good and bad. You are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your talent.
annoyingbish chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
okay im hating second world britt now
annoyingbish chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
i have never hated britt in a fanfic bar!britt should just leave santana alone so she can figure out herself
annoyingbish chapter 11 . 8/29/2021
normally i would find that cute but ugh no
annoyingbish chapter 11 . 8/29/2021
YES BRITT DONT LET HER PLAY WITH UR FEELINGS
annoyingbish chapter 10 . 8/28/2021
uhm what? okay im hating first world santana now like wtf? u have no right to be jealous
annoyingbish chapter 9 . 8/28/2021
gosh i hate britt and santana in the first world like make up ur minds
annoyingbish chapter 9 . 8/28/2021
im not loving this hopeless (?) inlove britt
annoyingbish chapter 7 . 8/28/2021
im sorry but bar!britt irritates me
siwon666 chapter 25 . 7/31/2021
This is so fucking good! I feel so sensitive after reading this. Wonderful story. Amazing work. Thank you.
siwon666 chapter 19 . 7/31/2021
I knew it! I was suspicious she was Violet with all the smugness and dirty talk, wow it was a mess. You really touched a lot of deep stuff. I can relate most to Lab Britt with her trust issue and how she's willing to work on herself to be equal. Somehow I can relate to selflessness and self sacrifice in Bartender Britt. But these complexity about Stripper Britt is something new to me but you explain it pretty clearly. The pride, passion to change the stigma, feminism, but in the same time shame, confusion, getting lost in the middle of it. Awesome.
siwon666 chapter 9 . 7/30/2021
Finally! I was wondering when will stripper britt catching up with other universes. It's really unique how these relationships work themselves.
siwon666 chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
I don't understand how you manage to put 3 parallel universes in 1 story? It's like 3 in 1 Brittana instant fanfic. True after every x mark I have to adjust, is this lab brit, bartender brit, or stripper brit? And then replayed a bit what was going on with whom previously. Quite confusing. But entertaining nevertheless.
valemiranda chapter 25 . 4/5/2021
no puedo creer que es 2020 y reciƩn ahora vengo a leer esta hermosa historia. Definitivamente esta dentro de mis top 5 britanna fanfiction. Una gran escritora, personajes con transfondo y un mundo espectacular.
BrittanaAus chapter 25 . 3/4/2021
A great story so well written.