Reviews for Wherever the Dandelion Falls
StephaniieC chapter 1 . 8/31
Second reading! Lol this is really really good! :D worth a second time!
NewLife2014 chapter 25 . 8/12
Got to the end - It was great :)
NewLife2014 chapter 5 . 8/11
Huh, well I haven't read any other reviews (but I'm probably not the first to say this), but this reminds of Sliding Doors (1998). Awesome story so far though :)
Loves forever! Your stories are always so beautiful. Some of my personal favorites. You've inspired me beyond belief.

Good luck!
M-Skyfall chapter 25 . 4/24
that was really beautiful and the way you write is interesting thank you
weeoil chapter 25 . 2/4
This is my 2nd time reading and I'm sorry I didn't leave a review when I first read it months ago. Though I have read this before, it still got me hooked when I read it again. At first, I thought "Oh! I'll just skim through." but it turned out I still read every word of it like the first time.

I love how you write all the three universes, it's like reading three awesome fics in one and I think this is one of the best Brittany characterizations I've ever read. My favorite Britt is Violet!Britt because I love how you made her open my eyes to the new perspective of sex worker world and feminism. My favorite San is Mature!Santana (in Lab!Britt universe), she was so smart and sweet. I love the way San asked Britt to spend some time thinking about how she felt about Dr. Tuner and then politely asked her to do the same about herself. That was one of the smartest and sweetest lines that I've ever read. And even though Bar!Britt and her Santana made me want to bitch-slap some sense into them, I still love the angst and heartbreaking moments of their relationship and my heart broke into pieces for Britt here. Long story short, I love the whole story lol.

Thank you for writing such a well-written, captivating, and perfect story. You're a really great writer. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Holy shit that was so amazing I cant even...your such a brilliant writer and this was an amazing idea. Thank you so much for writing this
xxHoneyBexx chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
This story was freaking awesome! I can't wait to read your other stuff :D
EvilZMuppet chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Reading this has been amazing thank you so much.
Loved all the little connections and differences between the stories.
You are so talented.
NandinhaMa chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
So amazing... i really really loved it...
JJumble chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
Such a beautiful way to say Brittany &Santana are meant to be together. Thanks for this.
smartass26 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I just finish the story and I am blown away... and why is this not a movie or a mini series! Its a genius piece of work. Its so amazing. Thsnk you for writing.
MandeuxHol chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
Are you genius or something?!Must be! Cause this is crazy good, you made 3 different stories but that somehow the are related, even if in opposite ways! I caught myself stock in one of them, like freaking curious of what will happen next, and then in another, and then i come back!You did a amazing job, especially with Britt-Stripper,cause we had a really good view of how it works ,what goes through her head and that some of them choose! You have mad writing skills, this was beautifully written, i'd read other stories of you, but this one tops for me! Well, thank you so much for creating this and sharing with us!
smartass26 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Labbrit is so annoying right now. I feel so sorry for S. She is so patient with LabB, its just not fair. I wld be annoyed like S did. And Barbritt, just the opposite. She gives so much in return for a possible nothing. It must hve hurt. I just love violet. Sigh... sorry I need to vent my frustration.. haha. Its a good story btw. :)
Ryoko05 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014 are amazing and thank you a billion times for writing this story. I would love to read this YA novel and I hope you let your reader know about it through an AU note chapter ;) Right after I write about how separate the three universes are and how well you've done with handling all three you have a short chapter that incorporates all three and could honestly be about any of the three verses (I thought it was the bar britt but then that masters of health made me think it was stripper britt)
Once again, thank you for putting in the time and effort and I can't wait to read what you write next.

You're wonderful! :D