Reviews for Wherever the Dandelion Falls
Dtrululu chapter 25 . 8/31
Te amo. Bueno, no te amo. Pero MENTIRA, SÍ TE AMO.
Esto fue, WOW; fue un viaje re loco que me lance con tu historia. Me encanto cada parte de ella, bueno exagero un poco, no te puedo negar que en un punto la historia Britt-streap me super decia a mi misma "saltatela, no la leas" pero no podia, tú redacción me daba ganas de saber más, y valio la pena seguir con ella. Fue muy grato el resultado, aunque inesperado; y por inesperado... Que San estuviera en el closet. No lo veia venir, nunca lo vi venir; fue duro. Toco una tecla personal, leer como esta Brittany tuvo paciencia, penso y supo ver como Santana sin palabras expresaba lo que sentia fue demasiado lindo. Debo admitir que en un punto quise tener tanta paciencia como ella. Pero que te digo, si de todas, todas... La historia a la que seguir como mil veces, fue Britt-lab, esa historia me atrapo por completo. Cada segundo, cada gestos, el mundo psicologico de los personajes tan integro, propio, tan claro. Y es que ame a esa Santana tan detallista, natural e imperfecta; tanto como a esa Brittany si bien insegura, clara en lo que era lo mejor para ella, además el toque del miedo a que alguien se acercara mucho fue todo un toque de esplendor.
No sé, no puedo expresarte todo lo que me hiciste sentir, la rabia de cada versión de un personaje, la alegria, el amor... Me hiciste revivir el amor, el amor que pense no volveria a sufrir, saber que era, verlo en manifiesto tan hermoso y real.
Espero seguir leyendo más de ti. Muchas gracias por compartir esta bella obra con todos nosotros.
brittana1314 chapter 25 . 1/2
I will never stop being obsessed with this story. It's so incredible and creative. It keeps me wanting more from each verse but the way you ended them all the same, it's remarkable! Forever a fan!
Hidge chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
Forget this fandom, this is one of the best fan fictions I've read period. 3 very different relationships, 6 very different characters, and 6 very different ways to express love. And all were equally compelling. I kept flipping back and forth between which universe was my favourite.

Loved this! :)
fate023 chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
thank you for writing and sharing this with us. That was a bit of a roller coaster ride but the fluff is worth it. You and JJ are awesome. :)
fate023 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I've been procrastinating on reading this and now here I am. I'm really intrigued about this 3 stories you've put together. I am a bit late in reading this but I hope you know, somebody still reads your stories and admires your creativity and imagination in putting it together.
StephaniieC chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Second reading! Lol this is really really good! :D worth a second time!
NewLife2014 chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Got to the end - It was great :)
NewLife2014 chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Huh, well I haven't read any other reviews (but I'm probably not the first to say this), but this reminds of Sliding Doors (1998). Awesome story so far though :)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
Loves forever! Your stories are always so beautiful. Some of my personal favorites. You've inspired me beyond belief.

Good luck!
M-Skyfall chapter 25 . 4/24/2015
that was really beautiful and the way you write is interesting thank you
weeoil chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
This is my 2nd time reading and I'm sorry I didn't leave a review when I first read it months ago. Though I have read this before, it still got me hooked when I read it again. At first, I thought "Oh! I'll just skim through." but it turned out I still read every word of it like the first time.

I love how you write all the three universes, it's like reading three awesome fics in one and I think this is one of the best Brittany characterizations I've ever read. My favorite Britt is Violet!Britt because I love how you made her open my eyes to the new perspective of sex worker world and feminism. My favorite San is Mature!Santana (in Lab!Britt universe), she was so smart and sweet. I love the way San asked Britt to spend some time thinking about how she felt about Dr. Tuner and then politely asked her to do the same about herself. That was one of the smartest and sweetest lines that I've ever read. And even though Bar!Britt and her Santana made me want to bitch-slap some sense into them, I still love the angst and heartbreaking moments of their relationship and my heart broke into pieces for Britt here. Long story short, I love the whole story lol.

Thank you for writing such a well-written, captivating, and perfect story. You're a really great writer. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Holy shit that was so amazing I cant even...your such a brilliant writer and this was an amazing idea. Thank you so much for writing this
xxHoneyBexx chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
This story was freaking awesome! I can't wait to read your other stuff :D
EvilZMuppet chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Reading this has been amazing thank you so much.
Loved all the little connections and differences between the stories.
You are so talented.
NandinhaMa chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
So amazing... i really really loved it...