Reviews for Wherever the Dandelion Falls
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Holy shit that was so amazing I cant even...your such a brilliant writer and this was an amazing idea. Thank you so much for writing this
xxHoneyBexx chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
This story was freaking awesome! I can't wait to read your other stuff :D
EvilZMuppet chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
Reading this has been amazing thank you so much.
Loved all the little connections and differences between the stories.
You are so talented.
NandinhaMa chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
So amazing... i really really loved it...
JJumble chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
Such a beautiful way to say Brittany &Santana are meant to be together. Thanks for this.
smartass26 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I just finish the story and I am blown away... and why is this not a movie or a mini series! Its a genius piece of work. Its so amazing. Thsnk you for writing.
MandeuxHol chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
Are you genius or something?!Must be! Cause this is crazy good, you made 3 different stories but that somehow the are related, even if in opposite ways! I caught myself stock in one of them, like freaking curious of what will happen next, and then in another, and then i come back!You did a amazing job, especially with Britt-Stripper,cause we had a really good view of how it works ,what goes through her head and that some of them choose! You have mad writing skills, this was beautifully written, i'd read other stories of you, but this one tops for me! Well, thank you so much for creating this and sharing with us!
smartass26 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Labbrit is so annoying right now. I feel so sorry for S. She is so patient with LabB, its just not fair. I wld be annoyed like S did. And Barbritt, just the opposite. She gives so much in return for a possible nothing. It must hve hurt. I just love violet. Sigh... sorry I need to vent my frustration.. haha. Its a good story btw. :)
Ryoko05 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Wow...you are amazing and thank you a billion times for writing this story. I would love to read this YA novel and I hope you let your reader know about it through an AU note chapter ;) Right after I write about how separate the three universes are and how well you've done with handling all three you have a short chapter that incorporates all three and could honestly be about any of the three verses (I thought it was the bar britt but then that masters of health made me think it was stripper britt)
Once again, thank you for putting in the time and effort and I can't wait to read what you write next.

You're wonderful! :D
Ryoko05 chapter 24 . 2/24/2014
My gosh this was wonderful! I take a long time to give reviews because I never know how to balance the need to praise praise praise and be constructive with my review. The emotions jumped off the page in this chapter; I could feel Santana fear in the first part and Britt desperate happiness, I could feel Santana's patience and eagerness in the second part, and Britt's sadness in the 3rd part. Each section more then ever (maybe because things are ending) felt different and like it's own little story. Also, for the first time the first section was my favorite (I usually have a problem with Sans/Britt dynamic) and that was mostly because of the emotions in the first part and how...real..(I don't know what word to use) they were. Thanks so much for posting and updating!
airforcestyle chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Lily this was an amazing story. I am so so happy about the ending because we all know that is THE only ending there is to these two characters. I am never sure what I really want to write so I'll say the only thing thats left. THANK YOU! You made riding my train to work worthwile(except these two last chapters. I read these at home because I had a feeling that there would be tears hahaha).
A chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
This was the most frustrating thing that I've ever read.
One chapter they took one step forward then the next one ten steps backwards.
We're A Two Shot chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
It was a joy to follow this story. I loved how different it was and showed the facets of many relationships. Beautiful work.
inarticulation chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
So, this was a little bit of perfect. It feels so apt to have the threads come apart and come together again in the end with an epilogue that can easily fit in for all three story lines (I've been expecting that since the start and it's super gratifying, after all the ups and downs, to see my version of happily ever after realised). Your writing is always simultaneously suspenseful and factual, as if you don't know how you put your readers on edge with the twists and I'm-not-going-to-say-it-out-right scenes. Personally, I feel you portrayed their evolving relationship(s) realistically, with the insecurities faced by all versions of both Brittany and Santana being things that most twenty-somethings can identify with; it catches the protracted moment where we suddenly run out of pavement and into the wilderness at the end of the neat track that we grew accustomed to expect first as a toddler and then as a student. Above all, you presented the themes of sex workers, friends with benefits, closets, sexism etc. with maturity and poise. So many things could have gone wrong, but they didn't.

Receiving a notification of an update is one of the best things to wake up to (due to, you know, time difference I guess), and thank you for taking me on this fabulous roller-coaster ride. Wish you the best for your future adventures, and if your work remains as good as this I'm sure you'll be just fine.
Lia chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Practically the same situation transformed in three different and amazing stories...You got me again. Each fanfic I just love more and more your writing :)
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »