Reviews for Dead or Alive- The 98th Annual Hunger Games SYOT
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Hmm, I really like Phoebe as well.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I like Nylon and Chay a lot so far. The fact that Nylon was specifically chosen by the President has my mind swimming with ideas about what's going on.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Interesting guy Kole. He seems alright in my book of people.
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I like the Gamemakers in this story a lot. They seem prepared and romance is always a key idea in stories like this.
charliesunshine chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
cool, good idea, I'll pm you the ratings
charliesunshine chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
that was so good, I loved the way you wrote Mayzie's pov and I also really liked both tributes from district 11, yay all the reapings are done, well done and can't wait for the capital
torystory93 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Great work! I loved how it was different, and was written in third person! You should be very proud of your writing. I really liked it!
charliesunshine chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
really good chapter, I really liked Phoebe, she seemed different from any other tribute you get from district 10, update again soon
taylur chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
These tributes didn't really stand out to me, but they aren't my least favorite. The escort's name though, Popcorn Kernel, that was pretty funny, aha. You gave it some humor, which is good. When you do short reapings like these, humor is the best way to go. Good job, Mere, as always .
charliesunshine chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
that was really good, I liked Wendy more, update again soon
DomiHearts1497 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
You portrayed Anaphora beautifully! Liked Wedge as her district partner! I liked Samuel mkre than Thalia though :/
Fave Districts so far-
DomiHearts1497 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Loved the chapter :D
Favorite Districts so far-
DomiHearts1497 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Nice how you incoporate the Gamemakers into the story, very little SYOTs I've read have done this. Great chapter :)
DomiHearts1497 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Interesting Gamemakers, curious to see how they interact later on... great start to a SYOT! :D
298 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Yet another great chapter! I really like the way you introduced Sam's 'friends'. I don't believe in ghoulies & ghosts but it's the right way to write about them.

As of this chapter, my favorite tributes are Samuel(you wrote about him very well and I'd like to see him 'tormented' by these spirits in the future), Lorna(I'm District 4 and always will be) and Arren(of course I would back one of my own characters, and he's in District 4 so that rule applies to him- anyone in District 4 is undeniably cool). I have to admit, I can see an alliance between Phoebe/Samuel or maybe even Arren/Samuel forming in my head. For me, that works well.

I'm looking forward to the actual arena games, and how you write about Phoebe(my other character). I have to admit, I've kinda thought again about her and I like Arren a lot more than her nowadays.