Reviews for This Never Happened
generationofyaoi chapter 1 . 1/22
/scREAMING because you said there were worse stories than this
Great story though!
livintoinspire chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Nice! Off to the sequal! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was so good. Kept me absorbed throughout the whole chapter.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was awkward and cute
I liked it
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That... Probably was the hottest thing I've ever read, holly shit! That was so damn omg, the sex, the dialogue, very well controlled.

Gosh... That was hot as hell I need a moment... Or two! Good joob gurl, love this pairing till death 'cause of this fiery sexs scenes. Instant favorite.
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. That's all my poor brain can register right now. This is crazy good. It was so sexy but with some nice fluff and angst. Makes incoherent fangirling noises.
m chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Sh** da was awesome! Totally wish ya vision of aomine senpai or kagami senpai was real! Damn da was d most perfect ting I ever thought of!
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I remember reading this a year ago and I was searching for it again because you made the most freaking amazing story ever! Thank you so much! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ITX2! IT EVEN MADE MY EARS TURN A BIT RED (that doesn't happen often even when reading hot yaoi fanfiction) Now that I realize there is a sequel I am so there! XD I'll probably review it as well by the end of the day! Love it thank you for making this!

ARYES
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
GENIAL ! Thanks !
marikah chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Already had me at "this is a really dirty thing"...
Amazing fic (violently hopes for a sequel) uvu
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
HAWT *q*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
so good need more!
SimplyShiori chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Loved the plot and it was hot! Best of both worlds!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
The "reblog"... Sounds like tumblr XD
fg chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OMG. I totally ship them now.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »