Reviews for This Never Happened
James FitzHugh chapter 1 . 9/26
You should not be bothered by your poor language which isn't all that poor at all. How many of us go through our teenage years having a crush. Whether it is a boy or a girl is of little importance. The beauty of your story is that I could picture it as I was reading it. I, too, had a young man I fell in love with and wanted things to go so much further. He was older and just about ready for marriage but while I did not get to touch tongue to flesh nor did he get to press into my ass, I was able to let him get off twice. But for years, I did think about him.

You have written an exciting and action packed story. You should be proud of this effort. Perhaps it will lead to other stories in the future.

Be good ... Stay well
James
mieoleng chapter 1 . 7/29
I want to see their blog lmao
papamuda chapter 1 . 7/28
Phew, it's hot in here. /wipes sweat
Thanks author, love this plot so much.
MukuroLeonheart chapter 1 . 5/9
the cringe is strong in this one XD oh my gawd just imagining the entire scenario was making me blush and laugh, i was repeating 'ohno' the whole time
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
OMFG! Sooooooooooooooooooo hawwwwwwwwwwwwt!
Junnoa chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
i cant have enough of this story, im coming back to it again, really (second) the best story of aokaga i have ever read! this is really... love it !
Kawaii Otaku Potato chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
omfg ahhhhhh my poor nose *wipes blood from nose*
KiKYUU chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
oh gosh. this is just perfect!
i love aokaga. i love this story. i love you(?) lol.
err... i dont know wht to said but, i really like this story.
looks like a real aokaga ya know :3
.yo
salam dari indo :3
Nekokawaii25 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
OWWWW ! I LOVE IT !
I laughed when Aomine discovered about Kagami, they are both so stupid ! But I love them Bakagami and Ahomine ... I hope you continue to write stories like this because it was fun !
generationofyaoi chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
/scREAMING because you said there were worse stories than this
Great story though!
livintoinspire chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Nice! Off to the sequal! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was so good. Kept me absorbed throughout the whole chapter.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was awkward and cute
I liked it
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That... Probably was the hottest thing I've ever read, holly shit! That was so damn omg, the sex, the dialogue, very well controlled.

Gosh... That was hot as hell I need a moment... Or two! Good joob gurl, love this pairing till death 'cause of this fiery sexs scenes. Instant favorite.
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. That's all my poor brain can register right now. This is crazy good. It was so sexy but with some nice fluff and angst. Makes incoherent fangirling noises.