Reviews for Ella and Sir Stephan
Picandy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Interesting! This is really good for your first story! I'd like to see where this story would go. If you could continue it, I'd be grateful.
I think that when Stephen was talking, you could've made him add a bit more information at the end of each sentence (knowing that he loves to continue to talk), but of course, it isn't needed. I also think that you could've used a bit more description, because it seems to just be dialogue and thoughts, but it's okay for the first chapter.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is cute. I always wanted her to ask Sir Stephan about that and now she has! :)
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really liked this story! Good job! You've learned how to be the character really well.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww!
secret chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
UUNNNNNGGGGHHHH SO GOOD IT'S LIKE ELLA JUST TALKED TO YOU AND YOU WROTE DOWN THE WORDS
InspiredAndNatural chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very good!
negativethursday chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
wow great job, self!
KeyTyper chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
hey! ;) great job! really well written. you captured the author's writing style well. this sounds like one of those conversations you have with your friend who has hung out with your crush and you're like; "Did he mention me?" "oh, yeah." "...AND? DETAILS!" lol. Char and Ella are so sweet! but now i really really want to read Ella Enchanted! gonna go do that! keep writing! 3