Reviews for Of Wands and Staves
Nicely done.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 10/4
I love HP, and I love Dresden. this was a really fun crossover. thanks!
Hillmorrr chapter 27 . 8/22
Have only ever read one Harry Dresden-book, but I really liked this story. Well written and a believeable Harry Potter. Thanks for sharing!
Harriverse chapter 27 . 7/26
I was kind of wondering if Harry was a mobster too, until the comment about shooting someone who looked at his wife. As if doing business with Malfoy wasn't enough of a hint?

Great finish. Congratulations on completing more stories than I've ever started.
Harriverse chapter 26 . 7/26
I LMAO in this chapter!
Harriverse chapter 21 . 7/26
Wasn't there an American magical school you could have sent him to? I'm getting the impression that that one is non-magical.

And I hate to say this, but Chicago is not the center of the world. At least not in my universe.

John really is a mobster?
Harriverse chapter 19 . 7/26
That was a very interesting end to that chapter. Harry shot Peter and Remus? Cool!

Not a complaint, but I do sort of wonder why Harry D hasn't pulled the guilt card on Jr. Saying he would understand what was happening, or at least not interfere, for the chance to hear the truth and give advice.
Harriverse chapter 16 . 7/26
I could almost say I missed the long, drawn out explanations of school year events that happen in every year and that I've read-ad nauseam, but I really don't.
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/26
I was thinking that Dumbledore had potioned harry for a while there. That was a very childish display for an almost 12 year old.
Harriverse chapter 13 . 7/26
Good choice. It makes the stone sound more magical by using the older name.
Harriverse chapter 12 . 7/26
This reminds me that while I picked up on the series in the mid teens, I've missed a lot by not starting the Dresden Files from the beginning.

I still like your variation of that universe very well.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 27 . 7/20
huh, very interesting, good work
dumdoc chapter 5 . 7/3
1. You ruined it by having two Harry's, a childish notion. 2. A somewhat aware grownup in a job interview would not order a second steak.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 27 . 6/29
Really enjoyed it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 6/28
Liked what happened to the dudleys