Reviews for Still Running
Qwerty6452 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
To be completely honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this fic. The writing was very good, so points for that. Rose and the Doctor(s) also seemed reasonably in character- that's always good. But I'm not so sure about the meta-crisis/TARDIS/Bad Wolf/Rose thing. It confused me a bit, actually. She is Rose, but she's not...? It was nothing if not original, however, so kudos for that.
My opinion on the piece aside, this story deserves so many more reviews than the 4 (soon to be 5) that it has currently. It's what, just shy of 6,000 words? Not too shabby for a two-shot :) Anyone who has the talent and time to pound out a story like this deserves reviews in response.
Just saying.
So, yeah. This story isn't the type of thing I'd usually go for, I guess, but I thought you did a pretty good job with it. Keep up the good work :)
-Qwerty
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Ha ha, yeeeeeeees! Happy endings all around! Think you might write a companion piece? Pretty please with a noseless dog from Barcelona on top! The planet, not the city.
mouth.to.the.dust chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I think I'm rather in love with this. You managed to capture both this new Rose and, to her, this new Doctor's voices perfectly. I absolutely loved their dynamic together and the ending was so sweet and a bit sexy and kind of perfect :) my only disappointment is that it's over. I can only imagine how different the series would be with TARDIS metacrisis Rose along for the ride :D bit still, beautifully written. I loved it.

Zan
Amy chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
That was really lovely! You have a very nice writing style, and from what I can tell, you definitely managed to keep both the Doctor and Rose in character. Bravo!
CursedNocturne chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
XD This is brilliant! Although, the Doctor doesn't seem all that worried about the consequences now that he's regenerated...