Reviews for The Demon of the Leaf
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 10/5
Amazing story. Can't wait for more.

Why doesn't Naruto just tell Hiashi what Danzo said about Hinata? Or tell the Hokage thay Danzo has the Sharingan?
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 9/19
The story sounds some what interesting so I will check it out please update soon again
HisPrincess chapter 3 . 9/13
While waiting for an update I came to re read the previous chapters in hopes that I dont forget the things that have progressed up to the point in chapter 20, and I can't help but notice Hinata's little prayer here that says she will "stay by his side as a true friend."

I hope that while going through this revelation on finding out who Naruto really is that she remembers this little prayer and be able to stick to her word instead of treating him so horribly.

She's the one who asked that she came back, so now that he's back, even though its not the way she expected, I hope she can be at least a little bit happy and forgive him and treat him better than she is treating him in chapter 20.
HitmaN007 chapter 20 . 9/10
finally they match together again
NarHina chapter 20 . 9/9
Damn that was good, but I think Hinata is being to hard, I know she has every right to hate Naruto, but he did give up his revenge for her and basically became leafs prisoner for her.

He only lied about his identity and that couldn't be helped, he did tell her in the end and almost killed the snake all for her.

I think Hinata needs to understand that Naruto has done a lot for her just because he loves her.

Yes he lied, but he did love her and almost died for her, he only brought himself back from death for her.

I really hope she apologizes for not hearing him out at least, I know Naruto's in the wrong, but Hinata should have heard him out, he more then proved he did love her. A lighting blade to the chest really should speak more.

Can't wait for next chapter and hope Naruto and Hinata finally make up and have sex.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
teagles15 chapter 20 . 9/8
I hope to see update soon. love the chapters can wait
Francis66us chapter 20 . 9/7
I really fell in love with this story and I hope you can update it real soon.
Tillerton chapter 20 . 9/7
Last thing that happend in the chapter was so amazing. Next chapter is going to be like: What was that for? That was for stealing my heart. Also Kurama why you not help me.
thor94 chapter 20 . 9/6
good chapter.
tayuya is a bitch, i hope her sent in blood or boil prison until her death.
osamu obtain what he deserved.
And look hinata will forgive naruto.
SpicyWifey chapter 20 . 9/6
Awww :( I feel really bad for Naruto. If you really look at it, its not his fault he turned out this way, If only the people had treated him better than they did. Now he is receiving so much crap from everyone.

I at least hope he can patch things up with Hinata, at least then he'll have some kind of happiness in all the craziness thats going on. And at least he'll have one person on his side. Well her and Jiraiya. :) And plus I am soooo happy she is already engaged to Naruto. I really hope they can talk things out and not break off the engagement. All he needs to do is hurry up and actually marry her so that Danzo cant stuck her with someone else :)))) Yayyy

Loved the chapter by the way, especially when Naruto saved Hinata. Update Soon :))
johnjohn chapter 20 . 9/6
This started great but I think it got way too dramatic with a teen crush.
Make up sex
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Ilike your story but you rarely update, please hurry and update your story. it just keep getting better and better.

Love Dogg 22
JSemillano chapter 19 . 9/6/2015
oh no . . hope hina wont believe her . . naruto suffer a lot please make him happy with hinata . . they love each other and they deserve to be happy ya'know . . nice story btw,kip it up and please update soon
Godschildtweety chapter 19 . 7/22/2015