Reviews for The Demon of the Leaf
lover of Naruto and hinata chapter 18 . 4/25
are you not continuing your story, please continue , if you don't then allow me to continue your story "The Demon of the Leaf"
lover of Naruto and hinata chapter 14 . 4/25
boss you are god of writing
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 3 . 3/10
Oh yeah, more Kishimoto loving bullshit after reading this load.
WoW... Just wow that was brilliant
killer naruto namikaze chapter 18 . 2/3
Umm I hope u still update this story because it is so awsome I want to know what happends next dose he live in his home town or dose he leave Agean but with hinata

Stay Safe Stay Strong
thor94 chapter 18 . 1/29
sad chapter.
even kurama seen naruto has little brother or son
SpicyWifey chapter 15 . 1/29
Its juts a little weird to me how she just forgot about "Naruto." I mean you would think after loving him for so long she wouldnt be so quick to jump into another relationship with someone else, at least from her point of view it's someone else.

So what now? She has forgotten all about her search for "Naruto" now that she has "Mikado"

Just seems a little weird to me.
rangersleadtheway chapter 18 . 1/29
Dang it another cliffhanger! Great Chapter!
CreedRazerReaper chapter 18 . 1/29
My only complaint is naruto protecting the village now, that he is going to try to show that he is not what the village sees him as, i think naruto shouldn't even bother with that, he should just protect the few he xares about, an forget about the village. Kakashi in this fic and this chapter is in my opinion an asshole for wanting to kill naruto for the village when they treated naruto like shit an didn't even bother to respect minato dying wish. I apologize if this offended you. Still im looking forward for future chapters.
MYK-ON chapter 18 . 1/29
Ohhh I hope he wakes up and doesn't die
Good chapter
zigmas chapter 18 . 1/29
Confusing.
Is he gonna be healed now, or reborn somewhat later with Kurama?
Ayrmed chapter 18 . 1/28
Beautiful chapter with a heartbreaking end.
like it
RandomWriter21 chapter 18 . 1/28
Great story and cliffhanger!
firetemplar415 chapter 18 . 1/28
Huh...that ending felt like two sides pulling at each other.