Reviews for The Zerg Swarm - Neo
Nickjhnsn chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Hey my name is Nick. I read your first Zerg Swarm awhile ago and recently with the up coming leagacy of the void game I decided to read it again. I just wanted to say I really do wish you kept going. It was amazing I found nothing wrong with it. I understand you already reset it once, I was just wondering if maybe you could start a Protoss fan fiction. They are my favorite race. I would love to see them being written like the Zerg are. There isn't much fan fiction about the Protoss. So yeah that's my beg/pled for you to start a Protoss fanfiction. Thank you.
Scharvor chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Take the time you need. Even if you need a fuel month for 1 chapter, i will wait. These chapters are a real book worth. I read the old story too and it's like birthday to see that you write it as a new version.
Scharvor chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I loved the old story, and i belive this will get even better!
jonathin.stuart chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Please just ask starcraft for permission and write a trilogy.
pyr0kid chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
scratch that
pyr0kid chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
i dont have time to read it yet but its by you so i know ill love it -pyr0kid
Peekous chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
There is a big difference between the new story and the old story. You should just continue where you left off in the last book.
Peekous chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
So will just add on to this story? The plot shows an interesting side to Starcraft lore.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Hehe, this is the first of your stories that i read, and I can already tell that you are a perfectionist. It was a very good and enjoyable read up to this point, so I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with to improve it.
frytrix chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Loved the story.
Could probably mark this story complete after chapter two, as it could mark the end of the story if you are not planning to write more.
Chaos chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
you gotta be fucking kidding me man ... you did this on EVERY SINGLE STORY! it's gone from alright i can wait to are you kidding me to What. The. Actual. Fuck. is. up. with. this. guy.
Finish the damn story for once! that's all we are asking, stop, putting it, on, hiatus, finish it! continue it! i honestly dont think anyone cares if you think or it actually is shit, because we love the shit you type out man! even when you dont! just stop criticizing yourself and DO IT!
That Octagon chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
You took my Time with both zerg stories... It was not lost, It was worth It.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Don't worry about it your work is top notch
S.R.457 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
you could try cross overs like with star wars (clone war era)?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I liked the other one better.
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »