Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 8/24
Its a serious pity this didn't go further. But what you have is lots of fun.
Locket1 chapter 5 . 8/17
Wow, one day more please. You write so well and give so much background. Well done
Grovtech chapter 5 . 8/10
I'm enjoying this story of yours. His investigating the Wizardry world from the outside is very interesting.

It should also be noted that the OOTP is not quite as incompetent as they were in the books.

I do hope to see more of this someday!
panther73110 chapter 5 . 6/24
This is a great story and I hope you will decide to finish one day
ViciousFitz chapter 5 . 5/15
I wish you would update this.
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 4/29
Harry fried Moody's eye? Lol!
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 4 . 3/30
Defiantly enjoyed this so far, hope you are able to update soon. Definitely can't wait to see the interaction between Harry and the SGC. (Posted here as ffn states I've already reviewed chap5)
Netchka chapter 4 . 2/26
Yes, please heal Hermione.
Netchka chapter 1 . 2/26
Good start. Onto the next chapter.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 2/12
The superpooper HP is acting way too retarde in latest chapters... Pity.
wolfd890 chapter 5 . 1/19
Excellent story, glad i took the time and read it. I like this crossover, it has the right mix of proper terminology, suspense, and logic. Albus might be reading into what Hermione feels like, as if he was her psychologist.
I rarely if ever see a more ruthless Dumbledore. It's refreshing. Character flaws or mistakes are excellent. A perfect protagonist is never good, and would get boring very quickly. It also provides great character interaction, and furthers the plot.
I'm not a fan of the AI, but understand why she(it?) is there. Your plot relies heavily on her, and the dialogue in the earlier chapters is a must. The asgard simply don't talk that much. I find it hard to write for them as well.
Limiting the capabilities of harry's ship is great. It seems believable, and just plain makes sense. I get tones of reviews simply begging me put harry in the biggest, most powerful vessel known to man.

Hoping you'll update soon, i see its been...a while.
Thanks,

Dennis
Red Death chapter 5 . 1/18
I hope you pick this up again someday. I was enjoying this very much up to the end.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 5 . 1/8
I have immensely enjoyed this story. Is it your intention to continue it? Please, do so.
pax-draconix chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Reread this and still love it. I hope to see it updated someday.
Joeya12 chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Again I know it has been awhile since you update. But awesome story hope you continue this.