Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
jupimako chapter 5 . 18h
Fun story! I wish there was more.
Simianpower chapter 5 . 5/22
"he's a quick study and will adapt quickly." If only. Let's have more! :)
Simianpower chapter 3 . 5/22
This is a really, really cool start to a story. The other SG1/Potter crossovers I've read have been basically fan-wanks. But a 15/21-year-old Asgard-trained commando-Potter working both the magic and science sides seems really great. The two problems are: it starts out before even the Stargate movie, which doesn't leave a lot of growth potential without either vastly overpowering Harry or major time-skips or both; and it's just the START of a story. I'd love to see it go further, but it's been abandoned for years so I doubt that'll ever happen.
Pennieyoung chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Love this story, hope you update soon:):):)
Camilo The Great chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
This deserves to live
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Interesting story. I can only hope you will return to this story someday and finish it.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Its a serious pity this didn't go further. But what you have is lots of fun.
Locket1 chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Wow, one day more please. You write so well and give so much background. Well done
Grovtech chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I'm enjoying this story of yours. His investigating the Wizardry world from the outside is very interesting.

It should also be noted that the OOTP is not quite as incompetent as they were in the books.

I do hope to see more of this someday!
panther73110 chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
This is a great story and I hope you will decide to finish one day
ViciousFitz chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
I wish you would update this.
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Harry fried Moody's eye? Lol!
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Defiantly enjoyed this so far, hope you are able to update soon. Definitely can't wait to see the interaction between Harry and the SGC. (Posted here as ffn states I've already reviewed chap5)
Netchka chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Yes, please heal Hermione.
Netchka chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Good start. Onto the next chapter.