Reviews for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
TrueMetis chapter 5 . 10/30
Dumbledore not fucking around is a whole lot of fun.
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 8/27
Really cool story! It was really fascinating to see Harry finding out about the wizarding world and gathering information on it with scientific methods - even if he was using advanced alien tech for it. I can't wait to see how the story progresses!
ak chapter 5 . 8/7
pourquoi ne pas updater? c'est très interessant!
k9angel chapter 5 . 7/25
I know you said you were thinking of discontinuing this story but I'd love to see it reworked. Harry with Sam C and Hermione is to sweet to not do.
ravermike chapter 5 . 7/21
Please please update this story I love it so much
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 7/4
Why wasnt this ever continued.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 6/19
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/19
Interesting start
s-david-m chapter 5 . 6/11
I like your Albus, he's far more reasonable and a credible threat to Voldemort.

I know you said Harry's escape was intentionally amateurish because he's still learning, but you explicitly had him decide not to use the transporter without explaining why. Magical people would likely just assume it was some hitherto unknown form of magical transport. He could have ducked on the train just out of sight of his pursuers, then transported out of there. They would have seen a flash of light, but nothing else. People on the train might have seen something, but so what?

This story is very promising though! I hope you continue it soon!
s-david-m chapter 2 . 6/11
Nice to see a smart and cautious Harry. He must have been pretty motivated to teach himself while staying with the Asgard though, as they haven't had to educate a young person in countless millennia.

A good use of technology for surveillance purposes too. I'm surprised Harry didn't get a cloaking device for this ship though.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 6/11
Interesting premise. Similar to a couple of other stories out there, as you've said. I found it odd that you placed the protected planets treaty before Ra found Earth and seeded the galaxy with human slaves. Those protected planets wouldn't have any higher life for the Asgard to protect until after Ra kidnapped people, so that seems a bit bizarre.
Godogma chapter 5 . 4/19
I'm really not impressed with this one unfortunately.

It definitely has the ability and room to be good; but without either cast's supporting characters and a main character that's essentially alone save for an AI that sporadically can't work ... yeah... nothing and no one to interact with means the story flounders because all it has is characterization from a solo point and very little interaction.

It's as boring as an SI currently. I don't think you thought the setup through to it's fullest extent before you put it into play. Harry definitely needs people to interact with ASAP to make the story better.
JoWashington chapter 5 . 3/19
Hm... I would definitely like to read more; but it does beg the question of: JUST WHERE and WHEN Harry and Sam meet? Especially since Harry's going through hoops to get intel about Hogwarts and about the mini-war that is going on within the wizarding community.
reversehp chapter 5 . 2/4
Needs more Pronto. Kkthxbai
doraemax chapter 5 . 1/30
First time reviewer here...and i have to say, this is by far one of the best Harry Potter/ Stargate crossover there is (up there with Isis's Bane: Tarchell's Wrath, and your own source of muse). The characterization is incredible, and the details is astounding. True, it is a bit slow pace at the in HP is just starting to pick up, events in SGC is yet to build up... but, i can see that this will be epic! Please, do go on...i can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

Having said that, i would like to request more in-depth Hermione's 'musing' on her first Harry sighting (her entire analysis on the situation). She is definitely sharp enough to clue in the fact that the young man is the missing Potter Heir. Also, need a bit more history on the second rise of Lord V. Does the tournament still took place? Who was the Sacrifice? Does Hermione still made international overtures to one Victor Krum?

Also, i have to ask...any 'romantic' plans for our young protagonist? Sam Carter is what...about 10 years older than him? Granger or/and Greengrass maybe (5 years younger than him physically). So far, i didn't see Tonks as a viable candidate. I am no psychologist (nor do i take psychology class), but considering his upbringing so far, i think his 'type' is of Smart, Sassy girls (like his AI minerva). Strong personality is a must. And definitely someone kind. If only Sam Carter is younger...and doesn't have a crush on the older Jack O'neill (two L's). Perhaps her protege (the brilliant red hair academy girl from season 5)?