Reviews for The Great White Fox
Meh chapter 6 . 3/3
I liked the story for the most part, it's just a few things that bother me. You have so many small spelling errors, some being consistent, some not. I didn't like how Naruto was so emotional and whiny about so many things. Constantly being angered by every little thing, despite the fact he's dealt with this for years and should be used to the scorn and hate from people.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 3/1
AWESOME STORY, I hope that you decide to continue it in the future
reptoholic chapter 5 . 3/1
HAHA dumb bitch
reptoholic chapter 2 . 3/1
AWESOME!
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/1
HAHA go boyo. Though I hope he starts to learning sealing in depth.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 1/10
Very interesting story.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Naruto would be given Tokubetsu Jonin (Special Jonin) or, more likely Genin/Chuunin Apprentice status like Shiranui Genma or younger Kakashi for specializing in ninjutsu and kenjutsu until he had a team he could take the chuunin exams with, or was able to complete the required amount of missions needed to take either the Chuunin or Jonin exams. Regardless of how skilled, it would breed resentment if Naruto was instantly given a special spot in the forces instead of being made to work his way up like the other prodigies had to. Even Kakashi and Itachi had to be in genin teams before they were able to make chuunin, jonin and ANBU.
Afrokilla chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
hey update this is a good fic
wrex123 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Very good please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Why no updates
arinasution5 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Yhm
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Wow just wow! You could so go any which way with this story from here on out! Just another one of your grate works like always!
animecutylover chapter 5 . 6/3/2016