Reviews for Combination
darrius212 chapter 10 . 6/22
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
Please continue to make more chapters for this story
superfanman217 chapter 1 . 6/2
seriusly continue youre stories
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and hope you update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
chris kidder chapter 10 . 3/26
keep on writing
Clay19 chapter 10 . 3/22
i like it
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 2/18
Definitely like the interactions. The team 11 set-up is almost perfect because most of the bases get covered at a level where it is useful but doesn't blow over into overspecialization. Really enjoy reading this story and hope to someday see it continued.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 2/18
Nice start to the team. Definitely looks like fun times ahead.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 2/18
Seems like it will be fun watching Naruto interact with those in the village. Should be a blast.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/18
Whoa. Nice spin to that event. I was wondering how you would get him to this point from where he was but didn't even think about it happening this way. Very cool surprise. Can't wait to read more.
JM9991 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Continue this, you know you want to.
Patricia.sandell chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I really, really would lik if this fic got updated, it's Great. :)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Naruko learning seals is bull, her personality is Canon Naruto and that in itself means that seals are out for her as she does not have the patience and focus required...

also, Kurama giving all those power ups last chapter fucking sucked and i really hope you dont do shit like that again, its just plain cheap and takes away from the story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
and i am losing interest when the Kyuubi has the ability to give Elemental affinities and Bloodlines
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
yup, as i thought, i doubt Anko could teach him much if anything. he has spent his whole life in battle pretty much and i would say he could beat her without to much effort