Reviews for Uzumaki & Senju
Shadow dragon chapter 4 . 4/25
You spelled sarutobi-(saritobi) which is wrong it's spelled how i did it (sarUtobi)
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm assuming that Naruto doesn't know that Kushina is his aunt, yet? Or does he just see her as more of a sister than an aunt, even despite knowing their true relationship?
mister k chapter 4 . 1/26
I enjoyed reading this novel
please update soon
bjorn aleswiller chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Awww last chapter... I've caught up...
LaStAnOnYmOuSpRiNcE3XD chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I just imagined that in one fanfic the kyuubi will just be likeWho the fuck do you think your talking to
hansgyver62 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Update soon
arinasution5 chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Go
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Pretty good story so far, I like it! I hope that you can find the time to update it sometime soon
Wathever chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
great chapter continue please
human dragon chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
when will you update this more
reaver216 chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
awesome story so far and I hope you update soon
Reality check chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
You mean Ninjas fun hidden in the cloud Village no such ninjas and no they don't attack like that if you're going to come up with a fake ninja Village least make it more believable and not so ridiculous and I want to his shoes fanfic want to hear fanfic out of spite excuse for bad writing fanfic I hear I can't wait for my life depends on it translate it but the story has potential go back and rewrite my suggestion oh that's why you won't you something to go on with your story nevermind
Crystalbullet chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
I really hope you continue this Fic soon Jcool. I really want to see this get more chapters mostly due to it being amazingly fun to read.
D chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
It's a shame that you abandoned your work so early into the story. Honestly its a good piece of work that I wouldn't mind reading in full. Though maybe you delegated it into different stories partitioning it. If this is what you have done then I would have to say that your method of where to leave off a story is in dire need of assistance. The only other thing I saw was that from time to time you placed the wrong letters into words which could be simple typing errors. While it is easy to make such errors it simply places the need for proof reading to be done prior to submitting your works.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2016