Reviews for Uzumaki & Senju
human dragon chapter 4 . 6/21
when will you update this more
reaver216 chapter 4 . 5/20
awesome story so far and I hope you update soon
Reality check chapter 4 . 4/26
You mean Ninjas fun hidden in the cloud Village no such ninjas and no they don't attack like that if you're going to come up with a fake ninja Village least make it more believable and not so ridiculous and I want to his shoes fanfic want to hear fanfic out of spite excuse for bad writing fanfic I hear I can't wait for my life depends on it translate it but the story has potential go back and rewrite my suggestion oh that's why you won't you something to go on with your story nevermind
Crystalbullet chapter 4 . 3/11
I really hope you continue this Fic soon Jcool. I really want to see this get more chapters mostly due to it being amazingly fun to read.
D chapter 4 . 3/2
It's a shame that you abandoned your work so early into the story. Honestly its a good piece of work that I wouldn't mind reading in full. Though maybe you delegated it into different stories partitioning it. If this is what you have done then I would have to say that your method of where to leave off a story is in dire need of assistance. The only other thing I saw was that from time to time you placed the wrong letters into words which could be simple typing errors. While it is easy to make such errors it simply places the need for proof reading to be done prior to submitting your works.
Damn! Please finish it!
Winterfox38613 chapter 1 . 1/28
Please update!
Lillilbuck chapter 4 . 1/19
please update
AlucardsShade chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Great story. I only recently started to review on stories of this genre. Now I kinda want to kick myself. I always chose to just read and fav. Now I want to show my appreciation to authors who take time out of there day and write these fantastic stories. Thanks for giving me something to read when I just feel tired of the world. Ignore flames from reviewers out there, because if they wasted time just to review and rant to you saying that your story sucks then that's a waste of there time not yours. Keep up the great work. Till next time bye.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Will he get Mikoto?
GentlestCobra2 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Great make more chapters
jaws anonymous chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
please continue this amazing story. i mean holy shit did you manage to grab my attention and entranced, you also managed to hold it through out the story. good day comrade .
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 4 . 10/28/2015