Reviews for Mignardises
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I m glad will got away
zippymom97 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Only, you used far too many latin names for things, and even I, with as extensive of a vocabulary as I have, had to google it. On the upside, you have renewed my faith in the possibility that a non-out-of-character HanniGraham exists. However, I don't see Hannibal addressing him as 'William'. It sounded quite peculiar in my perspective. This is just my opinion, though. It's just that, to me, 'William Graham' does not sound right. But if you prefer calling him William, by all means, don't let me stop you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great story!
Deathless Insanity chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow! I absolutely loved this! I hope that you'll make a sequel to this. It's too good to stop here! Thanks for the great story/one-shot!
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved this
Kage Mirai chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love it, the ending was great. Keep up the good work!
Tamka1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really good written, I liked the story! Although I thought half of the time that Arthur may be the killer because of his aggression or something like that.
Y14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Grandiose! Just perfect
Draven98 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoyed this. I was so happy to find a story about one of my new favorite shows and it was so well written. Thanks so much for sharing :)
Miss Savvy chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is simply fantastic. I'm so happy to have been able to read it, (:
Hannigram-13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This one is problay by far my favorist story ever your amazing
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Whoa, very good! I don't think that there's someone that can really defeat Hannibal, really. If he decided to have Will for himself, that would be. Nice writing!
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
One of my favorite Hannigram fics! Please write more! :D
casdeanlvr4lyf chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ohh that was soo dreadfully good I didn't wast it to end. Keep up the good work!