Reviews for What Brothers Are For
Really enjoyed this story! I love how protective Fili is, it makes me v happy. Even the little bit on the pony - That's the kind of quality bromance I'm after (; great job!
*coos*

Tiny!Fili carrying around Baby!Kili sounds like a picture I'd buy. So cute!
jo chapter 1 . 1/20
cute
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/10
Awwww how adorable. That's cute. And yeah, for concussions, you can't go to sleep yet. It's very important not to.
A job well done with this story! You interpreted the characters well and I like the funny banter between Kili and Thorin when they were climbing back up from the ditch/hole/whatever you want to call it.
Great job! Love this story!
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It is wonderful! I love how you presented brotherly love between them and how Fili takes care about his brother. I also really like their nicknames: Kee and Fee ;) Good story!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very well written.
4everindscripts chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was a pretty good fic. Better than some I've read. (I'm especially picky with the ones set within The Hobbit's storyline.) But this was not too overly complicated and not too much hurt to derail the quest. And the characters were true to form! At first, I maybe would have liked more detail and explanation about where they were etc. But since this was just a mini-scouting episode, the simplicity of it works. Good job!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Kili's one liners were great, and I thought the way that Fili held him was very cute. It was good, well written with good emotion
fixusi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awww how cute::)
firecracker189 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
My dear this was so sweet! And well written, loved how you did Oin! Very good, hope to see more durins from you soon!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE! Thanks so much for not over-killing injuries and keeping Fili and Kili pretty damn in character and adorable. Thorin was so uncle-like and Oin's deafness made me lol. Well done! I have a wonderful image of Fili and Kili on a pony together now and that my dear, is rather adorable, thanks. You did a brilliant job! Now I just have to stop watching the Hobbit movies repetitively...but seriously Fili and Kili! So cute!
strongerthananysword chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was very cute. You did an excellent job!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love Fili and Kili, so adorable. And oin at the end was funny. Good job
T.A.R.D.I.S.of.the.Doctor chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love it. This is a perfect family fic. :D Great job with it.
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Cuteness! I love Fili Kili brotherly fluffness and you got it down perfectly!