Reviews for All I Ever Need
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 9/10
This was very cute. I liked it.
raykawolf2941 chapter 1 . 3/30
Daww. This is so touching, I love this 3
nothingworld chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awwww that was sweet! Even though they're both not feeling their best... Also a nice reversal to see Wheatley being the one to help Chell here, since it's usually the opposite. (I think-though I haven't been able to read many fics as of late.) Heheh, I like how he says he'll protect her. Not much he can do, but I guess that doesn't stop him from trying. XP

Dang I wish I could go into more detail but I'm kinda worn out from various things. But it's nice to see some of your writing again!
Silverstreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really love the sad feel this fic has to it—though they're cute, yes, I also love that things are NOT okay. Chell is hurting and Wheatley is hurting and even though they're there, together, it doesn't make it that much better. I love that brief moment of vulnerability that Chell eventually shows him, when she finally breaks down and cries.

I just really love the sadness in this okay. It just feels so...realistic. It breaks my heart. But in a good way.
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I swear, Chelley is the cutest thing ever. :3
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Asdfghjkl I'ma go die of feels now.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I like that Chell sometimes leaves him in his nightmares... but not always. And oh, sleepy Wheatley is the cutest.

I really enjoy core Wheatley. If human or android Wheatley promised to protect Chell, it wouldn't have the same affect. Core Wheatley knows he's small, and knows he can't move on his own. But he's going to protect Chell anyway. Love it.
LadySindrak chapter 1 . 4/28/2013