Reviews for The Arrangement
Chrissy123 chapter 1 . 3/28
Find the rest of this story her : / / thearrangementtb . blogspot search / label / Chapter001
o : / / thearrangementtb . blogspot
natasha874 chapter 1 . 3/28
Firstly, I Love the first chapter. Secondly, needed to track down the rest of this story because I couldn't get enough.
Found it at thearrangementtb . blogspot search / label / Chapter001 (For anyone who is interested remove the spaces)
bttrflybelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Couldn't find a place to review on your page but I just wanted to say this is probably one of if not the best TB fabrics I've ever read! Are u gonna finish it? I got hooked and was so upset that it stopped in Jan.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
My review never did show up on your real site so Im posting it here:
I love how much more emotionally mature Sookie is than Eric will ever apparently be.

Why were Eric's former lovers even allowed to roam free in the first place - was it to cause trouble?

Awww, the Pam part was so sweet!

Hum...Eric still likens humans to animals held as pets, that they're not equal to vampires.

I hope Sookie reams him a new one for creating the "containment facility".

As terrible as Matthew's crimes are, he is sadly correct in how Eric coerced Sookie into being his glorified breeder-pet who he is still determined to disrespect.

Eric really does believe that he's above his own laws. I hope he realizes soon just how two-faced and hypocritical he is. I'm getting really tired of waiting for that night to ever come.

With the way Eric likes to disrespect Sookie, does that mean he's suddenly going to start punishing himself now?

It's funny how Eric is still so immature that he thinks he can sneak around behind Sookie's back like he is with Bill.

Oh, Eric...Eric...he just doesn't understand the definition of cheating, does he? He may not believe that he cheated on Sookie with the whore, but how would he feel if some man had had his cock in Sookie in exactly the same way as he did Richelle?

How will Eric punish himself for disrespecting Sookie that night? Or will he be a hypocrite and pretend it never happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hello can you please tell me how to find the story arrangement. I have been reading it and can find nothing after chapter 64. Is this wonderful story finished? Have you quit on it? Please let me know how to find the rest of this story. Brenda.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Yes, we can really tell how much Eric respects Sookie by how very careless he is sucking her blood down. I have always hated how he used and coerced her in this chapter. You write an arrogant jerk pretty good, but you did eventually turn Eric in a little bit of a better person, then you turned him into an even worse arrogant asshole just like Charlaine Harris did, then you led us to believe that you were going to finish it even though the chapters were fewer, weaker, and farther between and then you gave up and abandoned this story. That wasn't very nice or professional of you. It is sad that your first readers no longer mean anything to you since we don't pay cash.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Why have you abandoned this story?
TiredOfWaiting chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Have you abandoned your stories? Are you going to let someone else come in and finish them?
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I found your blog and having issues reviewing but I had this reccd to me recently and am absolutely in love with the introduction to your plot. Will you be posting more chapters soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Have you decided to stop adding to your posted stories?
ErinSmith20 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I am reading this story over on blogspot, currently on chapter 36. I had to pause and come here to tell you how hilarious Eric's obsession with ice cream being the cure all for womanly woes is. The story in itself is amazing I can't stop reading! I just had to stop for a moment to laugh, the ice cream bit is thoroughly amusing!
crimson hearts chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I hope you will be updating this story frequently and thaw you do plan on writing more because it has the potential to be amazing. Please donor forget us, you fans waiting for more.
wampus chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I keep reading about people who are rereading this...have found the blogspot that goes to chapter 65. It is awesome, but I can't find the finished story. Where is that located?
Carlyshae chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I just found this story and I love it. I noticed in some of the other reviews some folks have read it more than once. Is there an ending because I just read chapter 65 and that is definitely not the end; or are folks just re-reading because they love it so much. I started it yesterday and I am dying for more so if it is finished I need to know.
VAlady chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
As luck would have it, I find myself suddenly with free time for reading (I guess I should thank CH for that at least). And what could be more fun than reading this story from the beginning again? I hope a lot of new readers are introduced to this intriguing and creative saga.