Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
Sweet Avidya Jones chapter 14 . 1/20
I just realized after you messaged me on tumblr that I never Favorited or reviewed this. I don't know how that ridiculous oversight occurred but I'm correcting it now. Hee hee. :D I always thought you did a great job with this (I've read it a few times), thanks for sharing it with us!
niizuma41 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
i take issue with this line of dialogue "you dont sound so hateful,you sound like a woman who is grieving and,unfortunately,has a husband who has been too selfish and self involved to give you the patience and understanding you needed to work through your sorry I failed you Katara."

WTF? nope i dont agree with this line if anything katara has shown the height of selfishness throughout this fic shes placed her own grief over her family
Camo chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Absolutely amazing story! I had read DJNS's story years ago and loved it and your collaborative story was just the icing on the cake. You are an amazing writer and story teller. You captured Aang and Katara's emotions brilliantly, truly making me feel their pain and their love for each other, and I commend you for it!
zj chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Awwwww this was amazing!
may96 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Wow, I think this is the perfect story to go with the original! It's focused on this one time in that story, and dives so much deeper into the events. It's truly amazing.
For how sad this story is at times, I love it, it's bittersweet, but never too bitter nor too sweet, it all balances out perfectly/flawlessly.
may96 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Real wedding night? Versus what?
may96 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Hahaha... Oh poor Kanna!
I nearly laughed my head off! If I didn't have a neck I'm sure it'd be rolling with laughter down the street.
ld-relationwhip chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
That. Was. Incredible. You write with such finesse and stay so true to the characters (much like DJNS) that I find it difficult to separate your narrative from the concrete Avatar Universe. It's so beautifully cannon it hurts.
CloudMinded013 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
I just have to tell that this was a MASTERPIECE! I loved it! Your writing abilities are amazing!
Electricboa chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
My, this is a really good elaboration from 'Tales of Republic City.' I thought that particular chapter deserved to be flushed out more, and this was the absolute perfect way to do it. I loved the way you drew out Katara's depression and her slowly deteriorating relationship with Aang. The part with Kya in Chapter 5 was probably the absolute lowest point in their relationship, and it was fascinating to see where things went. As much as I like a good angst-filled story, your resolution kept with the pace of the first half of the story, slowly rebuilding what they had. I would have liked to have seen a little more of them talking it out after they got back on good terms, but I can't deny the emotional catharsis of the last couple chapters. Very well written, and a good read.
C-BOMB chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
So that's what it's like...and now they can do it in the island...this is very awkward to talk about...so if you excuse me I am going to bed and hope not to get any nightmares about this..."screams in agonizing scared pain" \( ,"_)/
penpaninuSessh chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
A wonderful fic and a wonderful ending! I loved this fic! A well rounded fic of heartache, sorrow and healing...sexy time healing! I loved it :P
penpaninuSessh chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
Very sexy and sweet!
penpaninuSessh chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Sexile! WHAT A WORD! I love it! :P This was a glorious chapter!
penpaninuSessh chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
GOOD! Good good good! I am so glad how this turned out!