Reviews for Vision of the Jedi
*Claws his hands bloody at your writers block, desperate to bring it down*
Thank you for posting at least this marvelous start.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 1 . 3/31
Excellent tale. I've followed, in case you ever decide to finish it. But even as is, it is a quite decent one-shot.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 3/4
An interesting 'what if the Star Wars story had gone this way?' during the scenes at Jabba's Palace. A shame that Lando here is untrustworthy and doesn't get much to do - but it allows Mara to fill in the gap he leaves.

This story would probably benefit by having each numbered part as a chapter in its own right.

Mara's conversion from Emperor's Hand to becoming Luke's soul mate is perhaps too sudden for my liking - but the story is well written. The main strength of it being the examination of the relationships, including the plutonic ones.

I've read your author home page comments, and I like your writing advice! You raise a lot of good points about the flaws in the Harry Potter books. Personally, I regard Ron as 'flawed, but determined to be a better wizard and friend' - whilst I completely agree that canon-Ginny was underdeveloped as a character by JK Rowling, and consequently not the right love match for Harry. Hermione or Luna are better matches for Harry. They understand him better.

Hope to see more of this story, if you decide to continue it! Thanks for what you released so far.
RMB
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
i love this, it's an excellent au story and i can't wait for the changes that come from it :)
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh this is going to be Fun, and I can't wait to see Yoda's reaction to this Bond will be. It will be interesting to say the least. Wookies may appear to be simple creatures, but they are Very intelligent, which goes well with their great strength and long lives. Glad that Luke didn't have to fight the Rancor this time, and that Jabba the Hutt is history himself (a little earlier than in canon). Thank You. TTFN
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
PLEASE update soon... SOOOOO GOOD. :P
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Really REALLY liking this story. I seriously hope your inspiration comes back for it. I'd really like to see what else you come up with.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Brilliant story. I hope you finish it.
Ironman088 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I really enjoyed this - thanks
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is amazing and I hope you finish it some day.
JellyfishSisters chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I LOVE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! -Leo
jedichillwill chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
please continue I really like this story I want to see Yoda's reaction to their bond and see them face off against the Emperor and together save Anakin/Vader from the dark side
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Definitely worth continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is brilliant! Please continue!