Reviews for Vision of the Jedi
jedichillwill chapter 1 . 8/8
please continue I really like this story I want to see Yoda's reaction to their bond and see them face off against the Emperor and together save Anakin/Vader from the dark side
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 7/15
Definitely worth continuing.
This is brilliant! Please continue!
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 5/19
NO it's not complete
An excellent start to an interesting story. It is unfortunate you haven't continued it further.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 4/5
Great story.

Love the early L/M meetings. Wil of the force another great.

Sadly, not to hopeful on the movie showing the.

Mara is one of my all time favorite redheads, right up their with Ginny Weasley. ( not so much cannon, but my own thoughts on her. A rebellious prankster force of nature. Wicked in the best way(I agree, not cannon, read your bio. Forgive me being a H/g and I'll forgive you being an h/h)

But back to vision.

Mara has had her entire life ripped apart, and though a better future seems hopefully in the future for her, I bet her past will come back to haunt her in more ways then one. Both memories and the empower.

Wonder what yoda will do when he discovers the bond and the jedi's creed?

Not to mention daddy.

Hasd an idea for a L/M story with a very early and unheard of trainers for them. Just trying not to make them to Mary sue

Thank you for the story, going to read shifting sands next, looks like a long one.

Have a greater day

Ja ne

Jim
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a great start to the story. I realy hope you will add more to this story soon.

Some thought that may help your muse get back in gear.
1) Has Vader felt the change in Luke and if so what does he think?
2) Has the Emrore felt the change in Mara?
3) What will Yoda think of the change?
4) If Yoda is agenst it or as a test how will Luke and Mara react to him tring to break the connection?
Zanthraxone chapter 1 . 3/26
This has got to be the most awesome, best Luke/Mara story I have ever read. And I have read all of the Books, Comics and Most of the FF stories. I would love to see this story completed or at least ended on a happy note. But due to the fact that it has been 2 years I figure it isn't going to happen. I would like to say that besides the fact that Timothy Zahn and many others who write Star Wars books involving Luke and Mara while they are great and they are fantastic stories they don't have the bond that you show in them. On that note it could also be i'm a sucker for romance between those two and most of the books well they don't have that much of that. "Maybe I've forgotten however and need to reread them" Hmm...
Anyway now that my review is an entire paragraph. FANTASTIC Chapter/Story/Oneshot and I would be ecstatic to read more in the future. If not well I always have this one and I can always imagine how it will play out heehee.
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 3/21
Interesting story so far, I'd love to see you continue it at some stage
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 1/30
I really hope to see more of this.

Keep up the good work.
AlaikaSkywalkerAntilles1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Through I don't like Mara & Luke together, I must admit this is a great story. You should complete it.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I'd like to see what Yoda says about these two. If this story ever gets continued.
Saito Ryuzaki chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Type your review here...
alphaminkus chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Need an update! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Loving this so far. I hope you continue.