Reviews for A Sound Soul and a Sound Heart
CREED6 chapter 20 . 9/20
This is a good story with Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater. Please make another one.
MUTO TOHO chapter 20 . 7/1
Well, I'll have to say first off the negatives. First, I don't like how this is set in the manga because I'm not a fan of the manga. Second, I don't like how Crona isn't in it, he's mentioned but not actually in it. I really fuckn' hate it when people do that in these fics because Crona is my second favorite character in the series, My first being Maka of course, that's why I gave fics like the dbz and soul eater crossover involving majin buu a hard time is because they fuckn' establish Crona exists and that it takes place after the anime yet he's nowhere to be seen in the fanfic. despite them clearly establishing his existence. Anyway now for the positives. I love how Sora connects with all the characters and his relationship with them. It has great Character moments and great moments in the fanfic in general. After reading this fanfic I have found a new respect for Kingdom Hearts and am hipped for Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out. This fanfic is Awesome and that's why I give a 9/10.
MUTO TOHO chapter 16 . 4/15
I have no problem with that, Maleficwnt is awesome.
Josiah chapter 1 . 3/24
'if our parents see you being a super hero they'll freak.'

Right, so we're just forgetting the fact that the last thing Sora's mother said to him in KH1 were claling him down for dinner before realizing he was already gone, shortly before her world was destroyed. then after it was destroyed her son was still locked away in a sleeping pod and only came back to her 2 years later. But i'm sure there was no explanation to be made after all that
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
Holy shit, it's Vanitas
thrawn92 chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
Having just starting reading the Soul Eater NOT! series, I like how you put in Tsugumi
thrawn92 chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
YES! I was hoping that Blair's antics would appear in this story! D

My life is now complete.
tylerxc626 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Well, I just got into reading your Kingdom Hearts crossovers with Fairy Tail and Soul Eater and they are surprisingly good. Now, I was just thinking, how about you make a Kingdom Hearts crossover with say, Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Batman, or my personal favorite: Zoids Chaotic Century? What do you think about that? Respond to my user page TDManiacXC626 on deviant thank you for lending your ear and cooperation.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Limit Break!
Sora with an S chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Joshua... Hades... Death... There must be massive arguments over who gets which dead soul.
TuskanJerky chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
This was a great story. Lots of humor and action. Even though it took two days for me to read it, it was really worth it. I look forward to seeing many more storie like this one.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
This was a pretty good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Hahaha moonlight sonata?! Omygosh resident evil reference
fallenstar2013 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN! THIS STORY! SUCH EPIC! MUCH AWESOME! VERY ORIGINAL! DEM WRITING SKILLS! WOW! YOU EVEN MADE ME GO DOGE! XDDDD
Humbert

This is seriously one of the best stories I've read. The action was quick-paced and intense, allowing me to imagine everything perfectly. The characters were deep and yet faithful to their original works, making them even more believable whenever they interacted and got along! And, as my doge brother said, such epic! We'll start reading "The Guild's Light Warrior" now. Keep impressing people with your skills!
-Klaus
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
i have one thing to say to you. This was GRATE!