Reviews for A Sound Soul and a Sound Heart
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 18 . 5/9
Holy shit, it's Vanitas
thrawn92 chapter 15 . 2/15
Having just starting reading the Soul Eater NOT! series, I like how you put in Tsugumi
thrawn92 chapter 9 . 1/24
YES! I was hoping that Blair's antics would appear in this story! D

My life is now complete.
tylerxc626 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Well, I just got into reading your Kingdom Hearts crossovers with Fairy Tail and Soul Eater and they are surprisingly good. Now, I was just thinking, how about you make a Kingdom Hearts crossover with say, Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Batman, or my personal favorite: Zoids Chaotic Century? What do you think about that? Respond to my user page TDManiacXC626 on deviant thank you for lending your ear and cooperation.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Limit Break!
Sora with an S chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Joshua... Hades... Death... There must be massive arguments over who gets which dead soul.
TuskanJerky chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
This was a great story. Lots of humor and action. Even though it took two days for me to read it, it was really worth it. I look forward to seeing many more storie like this one.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
This was a pretty good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Hahaha moonlight sonata?! Omygosh resident evil reference
fallenstar2013 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN! THIS STORY! SUCH EPIC! MUCH AWESOME! VERY ORIGINAL! DEM WRITING SKILLS! WOW! YOU EVEN MADE ME GO DOGE! XDDDD
Humbert

This is seriously one of the best stories I've read. The action was quick-paced and intense, allowing me to imagine everything perfectly. The characters were deep and yet faithful to their original works, making them even more believable whenever they interacted and got along! And, as my doge brother said, such epic! We'll start reading "The Guild's Light Warrior" now. Keep impressing people with your skills!
-Klaus
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
i have one thing to say to you. This was GRATE!
PhoenixBrassArcher chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I imagined Skullkid's laugh, from Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask. And then I bust out laughing because of the mental image of Sora's face on Skullkid's body...
RubyDarknessAngel chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
LOOOOOOVEEEEEE!
The Writer Of Fate chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Despite your grammar issues, this is a truly enjoyable story. I would suggest getting a pre-reader, though.
NA6425 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Sora fit in surprisingly smoothly with the soul eater cast, Good job.