Reviews for Just My Imagination
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this. There's rarely any Jess related fics post season 5, so I'm glad you wrote it :)
Sinthija chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
it's great!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sam will make it through these trials, because nothing is greater motivation for him, than his love for Dean. He knows that the only way for Dean to go on, is for Sam to be there with him. All Sam needs is for Dean to believe in him. It's all he's ever needed from Dean. :) Good story.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Been craving some Sam/Jessica... and then I see this. ;; Not gonna lie. I wibbled. So much pity for Sam hallucinating her taking care of him, but I like that Sam's reality was Dean taking care of him. That both Jessica and Dean were the huge family element to Sam just dfskng made everything wonderful.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Poor Sam. Just wanting the best for everyone. Loved when you wrote that Dean wasn't staring at him with devastation in his eyes, and Bobby & John were still alive. That's when everything was so much simpler. Thanks for reminding us of that. You did a really good job with sick Sam. Which we love so much!
7devils chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was good. Anything that has sam/jess along with ur good writting is always good for me:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very sad and sweet.
Thanks very much for sharing.
TG
Jeanny chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sigh. Jess. Poor Sammy, he loved her so much, I can imagine him taking comfort from his memories of her now. I really liked this!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Love the way you did this.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This sweet chapter near broke my heart for Sam. For what he remembers and eternally clings to with memories of a perfect time with Jess and and also to what anchors him now in the present, his big brother Dean. Beautifully written. Loved it.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Great fic! Loved seeing Jess looking after him then it going into Dean caring for him. Good job x
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*-*
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome! I was never a Jessica fan but I really loved this. These trials are KILLLLLLLING me! It's going to be a long damn summer.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story was great. Thank you.