Reviews for Relativity: Don't Lie
gypsykl79 chapter 12 . 5/13
I'm loving this story and its prequel, but I would recomend a beta. There are lots of spelling and grammatical errors. Plus a few errors I believe are auto correct issues.
For example half the time soldier is spelled correctly the other half your misspelling it 'solider'. It's just little things but they make the difference in an okay story and a great story. These have the potential to be great but those errors just pull you out of the spell of the great storytelling.
SummersRain04 chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Love this! Season 4 is a pain to write around but you managed wonderfully and the way you wrote their relationship into the storyline was very well done - it kept me reading. I hope you can do a season 5 AU, I really wanna know what happens with them and Sam, who is adorable by the way.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
I loved how Giles handled it. It reminded me a bit of Charmed with Chris visiting Leo in a dream that got taken over.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Whoa, the whole thing with Spike, brilliant. Mind games are the worst but oh so effective. The bit with Angel was nice
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Good for Buffy, being proud of her man. Xander was hilarious here too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Faith, you always want to hope for the best...but Buffy is right. Great job, very realistic with how you had her and Giles handle it...they need a code word or gesture. Angel had a good point though, loved the not in my city
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Whoa, intenses changes there but they fit well. I had higher hopes for Giles...but it was nice to see him make a mistake, keeps him human. Nice touch with Sam recognizing her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
I like the changes you made...fits well. The born not trained line was epic.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Wow, nicely done. Poor Giles, that had to be terrible. I like him better with Willow too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Good confrontation, nice job with the emotions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Glad the Riley thing didn't drag on any more.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
The drawings were funny
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Whoa, craziness
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
So many great quips
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Good way to build suspense