Reviews for A Never Ending Uphill Battle
brankel1 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
I'm confused. Is Nick saying Leah shouldn't be with Ric because he'll age? I don't buy it. Anyone might outlive the people they love. Doesn't mean love isn't worth it! Be courageous Leah!
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Great first chapter - I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

One small thing though... Leah was headed for the border (not boarder, unless she was headed to someone who was renting a room)
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Love it!

And poor Leah. If I was Leah, I would go insane. No one understands. And her childhood ... neighborhood boys turns into step-ford husbands ...

Poor Leah, she gets no break.
Beasly chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Is Leah going to turn into a wolf? I don't want her to listen to Nick. She and Ric need to be together.
SlipperyWhenWet chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Oh no! I hate Nick.
Inosolan chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Oh man that's awful. They were all cute and sexy and Nick comes and ruins all of it. I don't think Leah should doubt herself like that.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
This is so sad. Could Leah's wolf help her understand herself better?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Interesting to think that Ric never has met a female of his spiecies. Leah must smell gooood! Did he tell his pack about her or make something up?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
So sexy!
SlipperyWhenWet chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I didn't think it'd would happen this soon but I'm glad it did. Did Ric's pack explode when they heard about Leah? And why is Nick attacking them? Plots! Update soon, I missed you!
MargotTenser chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
These two were so sexy. I knew Leah would be able to stay cold for long! I love Ric. I hope we get another Ric POV. Nick is freaky. What does he want now?
Inosolan chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Oh wow that was hot! I'm really curious about what Rick's regional head said about Leah. Did he tell him about Leah?

I knew these two would be great together. I'm glad Leah changed her mind about resisting. But what a awful interruption! What's Nick up to?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
So hot! And then so freaky! I hope they're ok.
Cestrenes97 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014