Reviews for Cold Silver in His Eyes
anon chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
what a brllant story!
MollyHooper22 chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Hope you come back to finish this story one day, I am really enjoying it so far :) x
anja.quickert.9 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
:-)
ruthless89 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Awesome story. I really hope you continue. :)
Thomatshu chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Begging for reviews but not updating is not the way to go to earn a loyal crowd of followers.
croaker2003 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Glad we got an update that was worth the wait :-)
brighteyes2889 chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
This story is just so perfect
FlyteNyte chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Huh... Luna kissing Draco. Didnt see that coming. I dont tend to like love triangles so im hoping that was just to teach him a lesson or just her being weird.

I cant wait to see how Draco takes seeing the dragon in Gringotts. Super awesome. I think its rather unfortunate that his mother died for him, by the way. Im surprised Hermione isnt more guilty than she is since his mom technically died because of her. I wonder if Draco is going to get the same protections as Harry now...

Anyway, thanks for writing this story and I hope you continue!
unstablemolecule chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Hi! New reader/reviewer/fan of ur story here!

Here's hoping u'll update soon, since the story's basically jst starting!

Thanks for a wonderful story..
CSofie chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Pleas update soon!
I really love the whole consept of your story, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen! :) I truly believe that you should stick with your ideas, and keep it as "original you" as possible! :)
Mai chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
You wanna kill me, right? Omg! Luna! I knew she was to friendly! Ooooomg Hermione! Hahahaha I'm ffreaking out right now, ok? So you better post and you better post quickier this time hahahaha can't wait to see what is going to happen!
So so so amazing. Just loving it.
And look, I'm sending a review AGAIN! Gotta love me hahaha

P.s.: Draco, you better love Hermione! Never Luna!
NeedingOhana chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I LOVE IT! Please update soon! It's awesome!
padfootsgrl79 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
If Luna and Draco kissing is what needs to happen in order for Hermione to get her arse in gear, so be it. Besides he should find comfort where he can at this point.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I actually feel badly for Luna, as she is not going to get him. But, I am sure you will take care of her. :-) Ron needs to relax a bit, so that he doesn't tick Hermione off so badly that she stops being his friend. Draco needs to prove himself to them and himself. Thanks! I look forward to more, HG4eva
LooneyBird chapter 7 . 7/1/2013