Reviews for The Final Act of Haruki Suzumiya
fatjmeng chapter 9 . 3/19
well, you really decided to crossover to another series... Though I guess it's really the most fitting sci-fi world to toss this series into, now that I've looked into it... (see, are there any spoilers in here?)

I think you should note that this is a crossover, though really I had to do basic digging to find your reference material, so maybe it's sort of safe, and won't blow too much plot, though you should also add the other series into your copyright notice if it still applies.

I really can't wait for you to continue posting these stories, though when I first read this chapter, I was pretty suspicious of this being too similar to Guardians of the Galaxy, but it turned out to be from the other source that you took this from.

I hope you do find the time to continue, it looks like you still update your page and everything, I hope things allow you to continue writing this story.
A Reader chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Hello (hi)

great read (not perfect, but never closer)

never felt smarter in my life (after much effort)

i like kyonko (ever since she emerges)

hope she finds happiness

ty (very much) :D
MaxiMellon chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
This is my fav Kyonko fic. I loved the prequel too. Need more!
Alfonso Ling chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
"She released you." What an interesting slant. I really liked your analysis of Kyon and Haruhi's relationship.

Seems this story has been dormant for quite a while. Glad you snuck in an update for this calendar year!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
LOL!
HuuskerDu chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Oh c'mon, it's easy to figure out. Ok, I re-wrote it to make it even more obvious. And here's an even bigger hint: She's the reason why the companion of the tenth and the eleventh is also his mother in law. And if you don't know who I'm talking about, well, nevermind. It's just an omake anyway.
DiamondHero253 chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
The doctor? Flirting? With Mrs. Kurosawa?! WHAT FRIGGIN CRAPCHUTE NONSENSE IS THIS!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Oh you crazy Christians, never change.
Puggles chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Bahahahahaha! I love Mrs. Kurosawa! You should make the omake part of the main plot.
HuuskerDu chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
That nice young gentleman, who claims to be the author of the story, actually lives in my mind. Call that reality level 2. And I authored that author, so I'm one level up from that (reality level 3). And you are reading my words right now through a medium called the Internet (level 4) using your mind (level 5).

And it goes up and up. It has to. It is established in Chapter 4 that a closed quantum system always requires an observer to be actualized, one that is _outside_ that system. And the Continuum Hypothesis (if true) says that the hierarchy is orderly, no gaps, so the ladder goes up forever.

Your mind at L5 sees the story at L1. So the big question is, who or what is at L, reaching all the way down here to see... you?
14animes chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
who is speaking the slanted words?
Devil Reader chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
You said that there was a fake-out. I bet it's the mother, because we have never seen her in the chapter and she's the only one you mention appearing in later chapters.
McMaZ1Ng chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
As a writer of a "The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya" series myself, I can say that just by readin the first chapter of this story, It is very well written and organized. i will check up more often on this story, so keep up the awesome work!
Bobinator25 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yaaaay! A crossover of my favorite hard SF novel (wont spoil it, pretty obvious though). 'This is a deep science fiction story' was the hint drop that you were crossing VV's ZOT's first novel, right?

'Fabio' (you know who) is one of those characters that can totally take over a story (like he did in the ZOT sequel). You just know Fabio going to romance and hit on Kyonko like a ton of bricks, with her 'father' looking on worrying about her losing her virginity, and hilarity ensures.

I love the mix of humor and the deep stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
You are insane. Literally, your a nut. Like Yuki getting giddy and flirty (and its not OOC IMHO, you developed it really well). It's great, I love it.

The constant re-writing is kind of annoying but I see why your doing it.