Reviews for Zealot
2muchtrouble chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Cool. I read that hearing the voice of Rod whatshisname from The Twilight Zone in my head..
MinaRivera chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Fitting ending... and I made it to the end! Thanks for writing this "mind fuck" and for sharing. xo Mina
masengirl chapter 40 . 6/12/2013
Wow...that is all
masengirl chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Loved the story... thank you for sharing.
mommymac0508 chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
I loved it they never stopped and stayed true to themselves thank you for this dark erotic tail
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Regarding "Zealot" the story is masterful in the context it was written. It is neither for the faint of heart nor was it written to please. xxJust Robinxx
crafted her words carefully to convey the dark preferences of her chosen characters. Should we choose to read this story and decide to appreciate its essence does not mean we condone the deeds done. After all it is fiction.
We should just respect that a truly gifted individual such as she is ballsy enough to post something as provocative.
Bravo!
PAD
a spoonful of sugar chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Great, weird story.

Kids after all, then?
lollapalooza-18 chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
I took a chance on continuing to read this story when I realized that he's actually a serial killer, but I'm glad that I didn't abandon it.
Although I don't condone killing and murder, but I loved the way you portrayed the characters.
Good job!
Nrbl1 chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
loved it..:)

But how come it was only women? Had they never tried a man, for Bella, lets say? maybe an as an outtake?
momams chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Cingratulations on doing this. Yes, we didn't know what would come from a prompt. Going with what your mind wanted, is a rare gift, one you're lucky to have.
Do they now go together each Saturday? Just wondering...
momams chapter 40 . 6/12/2013
Hot, hot, hot...
Raw, erotic, unique, different.
I could keep on, but you' ve realized I loved it.
lesocialbutterfly chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
;-D
mimimgr chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
interesting last chapter
ElizabethFuce chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
This was a total mindfuck. Glorious, but a mindfuck all the same. Thanks!
TheRugbymom chapter 41 . 6/12/2013
Very nicely done! Total mind fuck! I enjoyed every installment!
588 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »