Reviews for A Closer Look at a Letter
Epipelagic chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
I just want to say I really like your writing. The way you present people's thoughts and actions and the whole mood in general is really easy to take in. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
DarkWriter00 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Ooooh a slight change of things! I LIKE. Rem killed Higuchi, beat Light to the punch! Does that mean she'll be around longer? Hehe because Rem is one of my favorite characters!

Good luck with the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Brilliant story; I love the ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
When I saw this was updated, I almost tipped my chair.
and then it wobbled and did tip.
DuskFairie chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I'm wondering why this part of the plot changed, but I think it was to show Light's conflicting desire to become Kira? Your writing is really good btw, very nice to read C:
Rawrdragonz chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wow. Just WOW! This is AWESOME!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Continue! Continue!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
'Truely' is actually spelled truly.

and now I want to read this story.

but the title is so unappealing...
DarkWriter00 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I think however you continue this, it will still be awesome. Loved how you wrote it so far, and I DID get that feeling that this could have been in the anime! You've definitely accomplished that. Great story so far. It's too bad you didn't win at the convention but to me you're a winner! You win enough that I'm adding your story to my favorites. :D
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I liked how it ended, even though I find it irritating when authors end on questions. This story felt complete to me. Now, a sequel could happen, if you want it to, but it isn't needed.
duhorcommonsense chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
yes I want to read YOUR ideas of what light should do and a similar story you could read for inspiration is fever dreams by Sashocirrione who also has written other one shots where the end results are very different.
my mind is blank chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Things I'd like to see:
1, Light stopping Misa from ever re-starting being Kira and convincing Rem to kill the criminal who wrote in the DN to prove the 13 day rule.
2, If L dies instead, preferably via REM ignoring Ligtht's request to save him, Light exchanging half his life or similar for a DN eraser, then he doesn't just bring L back but Watari and all the innocents he can. Then you can have Light and L ague over if Light is bring people back to life and who he brings back.
3, Shinigami Light, can be added to the other two ideas if something happens to end his life early. Preferably with Light still being recognizable and sorting the realm out rather than falling into the same despondency as the other inhabitants. I'd love to see Light take L to the shinigami realm too and it having a weird effect on his aging or finding a way to transfer years to L so that they both become immortal.
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Really great start. Light is obviously fighting Kira and now it's down to L to see if he will fight for Light, it could go either way but it sounds like he might.