Reviews for Too Long: A Protonconroy Fic
DatApprentice chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Leina727 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
this is excellent has a decent plot great emotion I hope there will be more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
oh, no rush, just go and attend to what you need to do, and write when you feel like to, okay, no rush
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
SO AWESOME!...sorry i have a bubbly, loud, happy attitude, i'm just exited for what will happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
i'm exited to read the rest of this, it's interesting, hope this continues.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
it's amazing, better than the others i have read, please continue this story till the end, but, this is just me
Ashley chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Awe what cute fluff 3 I'm really enjoying this story, please continue.
Ashley chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Loved the joke :) and the suspense of what's going to happen! Please continue 3
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I usually hate real life people pairings (-_-") BUT this ones an exception.I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I've read so far XD PLEASE continue! 333 \./
Liz chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
You NEED to make more chapters! :D I love this fanfiction! it makes my kokoro go doki doki! (kudos if you get it) no fanfiction has ever gave me butterflies like this one! Thank you! w

- Liz
hahaha chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
thats too gaddamn hilarius
LiLo383 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I just love you for writing this! It makes all my Protonconroy shipping, fangirling dreams come true!

guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
emile wasnt lyin bout the fanfics huh? haha anyway i kinda like it
GingaMUSEment chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I literally cannot say enough good about this work. I haven't read such a good TRG fanfiction in a while! The relationships are spot on, and the smut is well-done, not too much. I love all of these stories, especially chapter 4, and I can't wait to see more of ur work, whether or not it's about TRG! :3
Mibani chapter 7 . 5/21/2013

I'm in love! I'm dying! More!

It's sweet, it's corny, it's spicy, AND ON TOP OF IT ALL... It's closet! There's no "Hey guys we're gay lololol", but there's a "I'll announce it... They won't be happy...".

God, I love it! I'll be waiting!