Reviews for Too Long: A Protonconroy Fic
DatApprentice chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! EMILE WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!
Leina727 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
this is excellent has a decent plot great emotion I hope there will be more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
oh, no rush, just go and attend to what you need to do, and write when you feel like to, okay, no rush
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
SO AWESOME!...sorry i have a bubbly, loud, happy attitude, i'm just exited for what will happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
i'm exited to read the rest of this, it's interesting, hope this continues.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
it's amazing, better than the others i have read, please continue this story till the end, but, this is just me
Ashley chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Awe what cute fluff 3 I'm really enjoying this story, please continue.
Ashley chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Loved the joke :) and the suspense of what's going to happen! Please continue 3
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I usually hate real life people pairings (-_-") BUT this ones an exception.I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I've read so far XD PLEASE continue! 333 \./
Liz chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
You NEED to make more chapters! :D I love this fanfiction! it makes my kokoro go doki doki! (kudos if you get it) no fanfiction has ever gave me butterflies like this one! Thank you! w

- Liz
hahaha chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
thats too gaddamn hilarius
LiLo383 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I just love you for writing this! It makes all my Protonconroy shipping, fangirling dreams come true!

UPDATE! :)
guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
emile wasnt lyin bout the fanfics huh? haha anyway i kinda like it
GingaMUSEment chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I literally cannot say enough good about this work. I haven't read such a good TRG fanfiction in a while! The relationships are spot on, and the smut is well-done, not too much. I love all of these stories, especially chapter 4, and I can't wait to see more of ur work, whether or not it's about TRG! :3
Mibani chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!

I'm in love! I'm dying! More!

It's sweet, it's corny, it's spicy, AND ON TOP OF IT ALL... It's closet! There's no "Hey guys we're gay lololol", but there's a "I'll announce it... They won't be happy...".

God, I love it! I'll be waiting!