Reviews for At Last
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 1 . 4/21
I loved this!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
...*bursts into hysterical tears* because this is beautiful and sad and SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANON *glares at moffat*
KayleaEgnor chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I dug it. So Cute!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww, that's so cute! I love Etta James! Beautiful story!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
The story is great, but since it contains the copied lyrics of "At Last" by Beyonce Knowles from A-Z Lyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story if you don't want to be reported one day.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:
In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Can you hear that...? If you listen closely... yeah you hear it? Thats the sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces and bursting with joy simultaneously.
Jamie Jazz chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was amazing... Truly beautiful.

The Jazzmeister